SAS SAS #3 Official Thread 2019 (3 Viewers)

SAS #3 Color choices

• Capri Blue

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Sky Blue

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Pollux Orange

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Olive Green

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Spring Green

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Cadet Blue

• Dune Beige

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Rustic Green

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Freeborn Red

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Yellow / Mustard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As of this posting we have one spot left this year. We have our first attendee from Illinois and our third HDJ81.
Six weeks out folks, almost here and I can't wait to see all Ya'll up there.
Casey..

10860F20-84CF-42BC-A672-DB8F0BF59004.jpeg

Working on getting it on the road! Timeline is getting shorter.

Thats a fancy creeper bud. Ever use it?

Camera guy was, haha.

I like to invite friends over to help get 2F oil pans on. I normally provide beer and the use of gloves and creepers.

Good plan Dave. I have used a motorcycle tiedown strap a time or two. Throw it over the top end, hook the edge of the pan and cinch it up. Doesn't get in the way like a jack and block of wood.

Good plan Dave. I have used a motorcycle tiedown strap a time or two. Throw it over the top end, hook the edge of the pan and cinch it up. Doesn't get in the way like a jack and block of wood.

I’m going to write that into the side lines of my FSM. 💰

I In for a bag!

Are folks interested in visiting the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum on the way to or from the event?

Should we try to get a group tour for either side of the event?
If there are interested folks, I can reach out to the powers that be, and try and get us a guided tour! After hours, super informative, and the best way to see the museum.

Sneak peak into the raffle prize :D....it’ll get cooler if I meet my coffee goal. ;)
1929FC5F-9D95-44D7-8351-32BC4EFF99FA.jpeg

Crap. I'm going to be a Sturgis Bike Rally working. But I will have a surprise in my 60 build thread later.

Crap. I'm going to be a Sturgis Bike Rally working. But I will have a surprise in my 60 build thread later.

Bummer. It was fun bumping into you last year. Hope you’ll be able to join us next year.

I would love to make the drive to this from Manitou Springs. Registration is full but still an open event correct?

I would love to make the drive to this from Manitou Springs. Registration is full but still an open event correct?
Public property, so yes anyone can go in that regard. You just wouldn’t get event specific stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom