ROTW sign up sheet (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright, links updated, and the first post is ready..

I thought Grogan wanted a ROTM somewhere (he loves pimping his stuff) but I cannot seem to find his request.

I am in.

I'd like to sign up for ROTW......so, is it actually of the week or are we doing of the month?

I'll get you signed up, it's Month now. Used to be week

Gettin lean!

Tofu, your paint done yet? (has it even stopped raining there for long enough??)

A couple of people are in the que after July. But we are gettin lean!

I'll do it sometime this summer. I need to get it dirty first though. I hope it's OK to copy some of the bits from other threads I've already posted.

I'll do it sometime this summer. I need to get it dirty first though. I hope it's OK to copy some of the bits from other threads I've already posted.
It's nice to have all of the info about one specific rig in one place IMHO. A compilation of the multiple lives our 60's go through is pretty cool if you ask me :)

It's nice to have all of the info about one specific rig in one place IMHO. A compilation of the multiple lives our 60's go through is pretty cool if you ask me :)

I agree.

Last edited:
Not too much to see on Ms. Cuban but I'll get in line where ever you need the next one.

I can be responsible for a month soon, just let me know when

hey,
id be more then happy to do the rotm, i gots 100's of pics and have done a quite a few mods since ive bought the rig in stock form.

This thread needs some love! And my 60 wants some too.

When is the next open month? August?

I may as well do this too, should give me an excuse to try and recall what I've done. ;)

updated through the end of the year!

Could I sign up? I've done a fair bit to the diesel since Deo finished the conversion. I'd love to do a write up.... it would force me to get down what I've done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom