ROTW sign up sheet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rick
Great write up. Just a fyi though you need to ccreate a new post in the 60 forum labeled ROTW : what ever you wan tto call it and then the next time a mod is on they will sticky it for the month.

Cant wait for more pics tomorrow. Costa Rica has always been one place i ahve wanted to travel to and do some exploring.

Dave

I did my Brown 60...but , I can do a full one on the bobber if you need a filler mouth just let me know I got LOTs of pics :rolleyes: cause I 'm a web wheeler :lol: but then I might even have chopped it more :hillbilly:

Silly me, I keep thinking I'll be done with my build but there's just more to do. I would like to do a ROTM this year so maybe May or June. I plan to attend Rubiton this year and will need a few more projects completed by then so that will give me some time to get those done.

Not that you aint got a buncha s*** going on Mace, but how about catching up the links to the threads in post 1? I'm not opposed to searcing the later threads but it's nice to have the links in the first post.

So how do I get on this list? My FJ60 is stock, but as Mace said..."We love stockers"...Haven't done much to mine.....yet!

Cool beans, I'll get the original links qworking and the new posts up and rolling

I'd be up for sometime this summer. I'll have more trail pics by then. Mines functional and heavy

Not that you aint got a buncha s*** going on Mace, but how about catching up the links to the threads in post 1? I'm not opposed to searcing the later threads but it's nice to have the links in the first post.

done...

You rock brother...

writin mine up right now, ill have it up later tonight in the regular part of this section... i guess someone will sticky it?

ok i know its an hour and 10 minutes early (mt time) but its up!:popcorn:

april?

Whichever month is the next available....?

April?

-jake

I can go in June

I just completed my fj60 web site. Look under my sig line.

Mark

I don't think anyone actually took april did they? I've got a good one for April... ;) (only works if I can post it april 1st though...) *-3rd in sig line-* Just to add some humor/buy good trucks time. I'm savin' my good one for when she's all fancied up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom