Builds reviving "isabel" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nothing right now. gotta get all the parts together for the rear suspeneion which will be the next phase of the build-up. gotta stretch out the foot print a little so i'm probably gonna end up running 55 springs out back.

need to finish some of the other projects around the shop first.........

Updates..... I want to see this thing on a run this year Georg.. :)

more updates, i need more, havent had my dose of iseabel for while

me neither. but i'm in the process of figuring out a "routine schedule" so i can get some work done on the rig every week. a little here, a little there.

should be starting next monday.:cool:

me neither. but i'm in the process of figuring out a "routine schedule" so i can get some work done on the rig every week. a little here, a little there.

tool fetchers game. (dont let that guy weld though)

We're just a couple weeks away from the 2 year anniversary of this thread

:lol: :flipoff2:

thanks mike!:beer:

and to the other mike: thanks a lot! :flipoff2:

Nice to see your build up Georg, I wish I had gotten to stop by the shop when I was in town, maybe next time around I'll come check it out. Thanks for all the help in guiding me on my build as well. Best of luck to you on finding time to work on it with all your other projects going on. Take care man.

You know, I have known Georg for about as long as I have had my cruiser, 'bout 2 years and during that time, I have never seen him actually drive a cruiser (except mine around the block). Sure he is like a demigod of the cruiser world or a type of type of deity if you like, but to actually have a running and working rig, I think the world would be in toruble. Like Sampson and having his hair cut and loosing his strength as an analogy, I think Georg would loose all his skills and abilities to do what no man can do if he actually got Isabel running.

I see him drive a cruiser every day................... PT CRUISER:flipoff2:

Like Sampson and having his hair cut and loosing his strength as an analogy, I think Georg would loose all his skills and abilities to do what no man can do if he actually got Isabel running.

UMM!

G is busy swingin wrenches on every one elses rigs. Believe me he would love to have the time to put towards his rig.

How does the saying go?

The cobblers (shoe maker) kids have not shoes.

Georg after the honeymoon Isabel needs some loving too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom