Repro 1H D-T/D-FT/Z/Z-T engine decals interest (2 Viewers)

Which decal would you need?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi

As I faced recently how hard is either to get or have them decently priced, I contacted a friend who runs an industrial print company. They can print the different engine decals on high quality heat resistant matterials and price can be quite okay if a I make a larged order. I provide them with one 1hd-ft sticker on my spare timing cover and a brand new 1hd-fte sticker so the graphic designer can use these to draw the characters and also to match the colours.
(If someone has the right character set that would be great, but there only almost look alikes to be found on the net)

So, question is, which ones should I get done?

Price would be around 4-5$ / piece,.

Hi

As I faced recently how hard is either to get or have them decently priced, I contacted a friend who runs an industrial print company. They can print the different engine decals on high quality heat resistant matterials and price can be quite okay if a I make a larged order. I provide them with one 1hd-ft sticker on my spare timing cover and a brand new 1hd-fte sticker so the graphic designer can use these to draw the characters and also to match the colours.
(If someone has the right character set that would be great, but there only almost look alikes to be found on the net)

So, question is, which ones should I get done?

Price would be around 4-5$ / piece,.

Well …

Please Don,t make these …

I just ordered a full sheet last week , that will be ready here in the next couple of days or so , to offer up here on the MUD classifieds

Thanks

matt

1183311E-4F69-4BA4-A9EA-23ECFB7AC590.jpeg

Last edited:
Well …

Please Don,t make these …

I just ordered a full sheet last week , that will be ready here in the next couple of days or so , to offer up here on MUD

Thanks

matt

View attachment 3180685

Great! Actually makes my life much easier!
How much will they cost?
And do you plan to do only the FT or also the others?

Great! Actually makes my life much easier!
How much will they cost?
And do you plan to do only the FT or also the others?

just these right now ,

this is the TECH Forum , so i do not discuss financial topics / SUPPORTING VENDOR

its simply my ART Work here :)

Last edited:
I sponsored the FT sticker run a few years ago, from a graphic designer I found via Facebook. I won’t step on Matt’s toes here.

779871C7-C69A-49F5-BDB8-AADD52E9F478.jpeg

These just arrived ….

These are 💯 % OEM toyota genuine NOS parts and NOT a reproduction of mine

- I DO have a few new and exciting DESIEL / 24v VOlTS related decals in full on reproduction production now as we speak

I also have a slew of NOS ones incoming from around the globe

It’s only gonna get better and more Intriguing from now through the new year

If anyone has any reproduction ideas or wants to request im
Open to suggestion box 📦 suggestions

PM me please we can go over them in detail
Or post here too any thoughts

Thanks for your support

Matt

01052045-0CAA-4A78-9566-553817A90914.jpeg
2967C421-1E14-4DF1-8DE8-F902C458BFDA.jpeg
9C6A605D-8E68-41E9-83C4-4A9EA867F841.jpeg
1FC5DBA8-D227-4233-9F97-EE75BEBB115E.jpeg
6057D401-3746-452D-A58B-1211ECF909BD.jpeg

The FTE one is not really special, readily available from Toyota for approx ~1.5$.

The FTE one is not really special, readily available from Toyota for approx ~1.5$.

all H series engines are special ........ :smokin:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom