Replacement Seat Covers for LX470 / Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! Naw, Apt9 from Kohl's...but they do go well together. If I could have reclined one, I would have slept in it last night. I don't know if it is the new leather, the padding @Ridies uses , or the reconditioned cushions, but these things are soft. They are an excellent match in color. I'd say the quality is better than factory...except for the armrest zippers. Hopefully, @Ridies will fix this and send me some new ones with a flap to cover zipper.
I am very pleased. I paid $200 cash for the install. He told me he should have charged $400 after the fact, because of difficulty, but is a man of his word.

Post 351 previous to this do not show zippers on the armrests??

Look nice, what are you using to dye your carpet, I am wanting to do that as well.

Looked like this, but check firs pic with armrest raised. Bottom shows same zipper..
Oh, hmm. Well, then I don't know. Weird.

Thanks for your testimony. Excellent pictures. Once you put these seats back in your Lexus then would like to see how this color matches with the rest of the car. It looks like light tan, is that true?

About zippers. We used to do velcro but few people complained that velcro didn't look good so now we do zippers. Just give it few weeks and the leather will stretch, etc and you won't see the zippers.

Here are some pics of the finished product. The installer spent quite a bit of time refreshing the foam. The leather is tight, smells good and feels phenomenal. I cannot say enough about the quality of the product. The only thing I do not like is the exposed zippers on the armrests. Why not do a flap so you cannot see this?

I hope to install them in the next couple of weeks. Staining my carpet, putting down sound deadener, nav-delete, upgrading audio system and detailing all panels as we speak.

View attachment 2327299

View attachment 2327300

View attachment 2327301

View attachment 2327302

View attachment 2327303

This is going to be one of the top companies on leather products. I am well pleased. My upholstery guy said that every piece is 100% quality leather.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You have made my day. I will also pass this to the people who make these covers, I am sure they will be happy to hear this as well. This is what we all work for.

@Ridies I thought the 98-99 were the same interior as 2000? If not, are you planning to do those years as well? I would be interested in a set for a 99.

Can you send the picture? Maybe some expert from this forum can also tell us? Currently our listing says 2000 to 2006, but if they fit 1998 as well then we will change the listing.

Will appreciate if you could send the picture please

Thanks

I got mine and installed. The arm rests using Velcro is a little ghetto compared to the plastic clips as far as keeping the seam minimal, but they fit nice otherwise. Thanks @Ridies. Definitely worth the price paid. And thank you for making everything right!

We are learning and applying :)

Lol! Naw, Apt9 from Kohl's...but they do go well together. If I could have reclined one, I would have slept in it last night. I don't know if it is the new leather, the padding @Ridies uses , or the reconditioned cushions, but these things are soft. They are an excellent match in color. I'd say the quality is better than factory...except for the armrest zippers. Hopefully, @Ridies will fix this and send me some new ones with a flap to cover zipper.
I am very pleased. I paid $200 cash for the install. He told me he should have charged $400 after the fact, because of difficulty, but is a man of his word.

lol I know the feeling. Did you get Nappa?

These are nice leather upholstery, since these are not just "slip on seat covers," how difficult are they to get it installed? From your product photos, the seat also looks much fluffy, were extra padding added as well?

These are nice leather upholstery, since these are not just "slip on seat covers," how difficult are they to get it installed? From your product photos, the seat also looks much fluffy, were extra padding added as well?

About 50% of our customers install these themselves but it depends on skill level. You might want to see some videos on youtube about how to replace seat covers. That will give us an idea about the complexity.

He picked "wrinkled inserts" option that is why his inserts look fluffy.

He picked "wrinkled inserts" option that is why his inserts look fluffy.

I am looking at all of those pictures and just can't stop myself from asking.. Check in my thread - I'm DIY covers so I learned as much as I can but my skill lacking. And yet my covers look so much better installed. It can be absolutely installer error/incompetence, but I haven't seen singe cover properly installed in this topic. There is wrinkles in all places. My covers have plenty of flaws (I see them). But those covers in this topic just not fit or installed incorrectly.

Also, in my experience - 2nd row bench (big one) is as complex as 2 front seats. Takes as long. Not sure why it's 1/2 price of 1st row :)

Also, those covers at this price is VERY VERY good value even with wrinkles.

@Riddies Going forward, how are you going to handle the armrests?

The guys who got the armrests in this thread, what do you have to say about the armrests? I didn't see Nukegoats, but the zippers aren't the most elegant of looks.

I am looking at all of those pictures and just can't stop myself from asking.. Check in my thread - I'm DIY covers so I learned as much as I can but my skill lacking. And yet my covers look so much better installed. It can be absolutely installer error/incompetence, but I haven't seen singe cover properly installed in this topic. There is wrinkles in all places. My covers have plenty of flaws (I see them). But those covers in this topic just not fit or installed incorrectly.

Also, in my experience - 2nd row bench (big one) is as complex as 2 front seats. Takes as long. Not sure why it's 1/2 price of 1st row :)

Also, those covers at this price is VERY VERY good value even with wrinkles.

Yours do look killer.

@Riddies Going forward, how are you going to handle the armrests?

The guys who got the armrests in this thread, what do you have to say about the armrests? I didn't see Nukegoats, but the zippers aren't the most elegant of looks.

I wrote this in #371 " About zippers. We used to do velcro but few people complained that velcro didn't look good so now we do zippers. Just give it few weeks and the leather will stretch, etc and you won't see the zippers. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom