Relic Run 2023 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m not going to make it this year. The 40 is getting a little love after being beaten for 5 years.

I’m not going to make it this year. The 40 is getting a little love after being beaten for 5 years.
Going to miss you down there... but things have to get maintained to enjoy them can't wait to see the 40 after some love!

I will not be there.. that weekend will be the end of Ramadan/Eid. I was looking forward to going

I will not be there.. that weekend will be the end of Ramadan/Eid. I was looking forward to going
damn....another one bites the dust

So this event is open for 100 series? I'm considering trying to attend.
Yes you can bring any Toyota 4x4 you would like to bring.
If it is not a relic you would not be allowed to take part in the big group lineup nor the little parade run they do.
There are tons of relics at the show to admire but there are plenty of more modern rigs as well that come for the event and trails ... and the campfire fin too.

Have they opened registration yet? I have not seen it. Looks like I might make it back down this year.

Have they opened registration yet? I have not seen it. Looks like I might make it back down this year.
Looks like they just opened registration

@prharper I am all paid up as well.

When are you planning on heading down?

i was thinking wend... but thursday would work for me .... we could meet up mid morning and travel down. Lunch on the way and get there in the evening for setup and dinner.
Be nice if we could make it a caravan with others....
everyone chime in on your travel plans and where you are rolling out from maybe we can caravan down and have a nice roll in !

1. Svensk120 - Going
  2. @afgman786 - Out
  3. @captainva ????
  4. @prharper - Going
  5. @TTViper ????
  6. @iptman ????
  7. @Pacer? ???
  8. @davidp14 - Going
  9. @Jakes40 - Out
  10. @bkfj40 ????
  11. @FJCowboy ????
  12. @Tikicruiser ????
  13. @Explorer4Hire ????
  14. @YotaWagon ????
  15. @matzell ???

Well here is a list of folks who were interested and some that have confirmed they are going. Anyone else coming? It would be nice to have our own little CLCC portion of the event.

I missed last year but the year before was a great time.

Here is a link to the registration…

Register HERE - Carolina Relic Run - https://carolinarelicrun.com/registration/

There is a discount if you sign up early!!

Only 5 full weeks till the Relic Run!!!

Let the planning post start. hopefully some of the people that posted interest in coming this year that haven't already committed will comment if they are coming or not.
Also it would be great to get a convoy together again to drive down to the event.

Since most of you know I really enjoy cooking I am planning on making a big batch of my Whiskey glazed sausage and peppers for this years potluck dinner on Friday night.

I have started to pull out my camp supplies to go through it all and figure out what I need and what i can toss to try to reduce the size of it all. Having just bought a Gazelle T4 tent I think i need to shrink the load size that tent is huge!

I was also bored this morning while I was making/eating breakfast this morning and decided to make up my menu so I can start planning and shopping for everything so it is ready to go and not rushing about last minute to get everything! As always I will make too much so there will most likely be extra to share!

No coffee though you guys are on your own for the Coffee, I am a black tea drinker.

Oh and except for the cigars I normally only bring 1 for each evening!!! but the whiskey I will be happy to share! @FJCowboy you know I always have an extra for you!

@prharper I am really hoping you will have your oven and be making those cinnamon buns again they were a GREAT kick in the morning!!!

Relic Run 2023 Menu

Beakfast:

Friday
Pancakes w/ Bacon or Sausage (Griddle)
(C) Bacon or sausage
(D) Pancake mix (needs water)
(D) Syrup

Saturday
Pork Chorizo sausage gravy w/ English muffins (Saucepan)
(C) Sausage package
(C) Onions (chopped)
(C) Heavy whipping cream
(D) Spring onions (chopped)
(D) Sweet mini peppers (chopped)
(D) Corn starch
(D) English muffins

Sunday
Sandwich
(C) Bacon
(C) Lettuce
(D) Pita bread

Lunch:

Friday & Saturday on the trail
Homemade Chicken Salad (pre-prepared)
(C) Rotisserie Chicken
(C) Mayo
(C) Sour Cream
(C) Onion
(D) Red Bell Pepper
(D) Granny Smith Apple
(D) Dried Cranberries
(D)Ground Black Pepper
(C) Lettuce
(D) Pita bread

Snack/just in case
Sandwich
(C) Lunch meat
(C) Cheese
(C) Lettuce
(C) Mayo
(D) Rolls

Dinner:

Thursday
Burgers(Saucepan)
(C) Beef patties
(C) Cheese
(C) Mayo
(C) Ketchup
(C) Pasta Salad
(D) Chips
(D) Buns

Friday (for the potluck table)
Whisky glazed Sausage w/ peppers (Saucepan serve in Big Pot)
(C) (pre-prepped) Sausage
(C) (pre-prepped) glaze in squeeze bottle
(C) Onions (chopped)
(D) Peppers Assorted types (chunked)
(D) Spring onions (chopped)
(D) Sesame seeds

Saturday dinner is provided by event

Sundries
(C) Milk
(C) OJ
(C) Butter (butter knife )
(D) Bread ( Wegmans )
(D) 5gal Water Jug w/ pump
(D) Salt/Pepper/Spices
(D) Olive Oil
(D) Tea bags / sweetener
(D) Drinks
(D) Mixes
(D) Chips/Snacks

245779506_463979108230870_349809235799557332_n.jpg

Out of curiosity, what is the C and D for in the menus before ingredients @Svensk120 ?

Out of curiosity, what is the C and D for in the menus before ingredients @Svensk120 ?
its for storage... Cold and Dry goods. So i know where everything has to go for packing purposes. On my actual list they are in color too... yes i am OCD lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom