Relic Run 2023 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Svensk120 - Going
  2. afgman786- Out
  3. @captainva - Out
  4. prharper- Going
  5. @TTViper ????
  6. iptman - Out
  7. @Pacer - Out
  8. davidp14 - Going
  9. Jakes40 - Out
  10. bkfj40 - Out
  11. @FJCowboy ????
  12. @Tikicruiser ????
  13. Explorer4Hire -Out
  14. YotaWagon - Out
  15. matzell - Going

Looks like we are down to just 5 with 3 unknowns at this point... a small showing but hopefully we can still carry on the proud tradition of winning the big raffle grand prize !!

Remember guys the NC Club supports our Fall Crawl with quite a few members coming up let's return the favor!
I am looking forward to hittthg the trails down there but even more so relaxing around camp with you guys and just taking a break from the real world for a few days!

1. Svensk120 - Going
  2. afgman786- Out
  3. @captainva - Out
  4. prharper- Going
  5. @TTViper ????
  6. iptman - Out
  7. @Pacer - Out
  8. davidp14 - Going
  9. Jakes40 - Out
  10. bkfj40 - Out
  11. @FJCowboy ????
  12. @Tikicruiser ????
  13. Explorer4Hire -Out
  14. YotaWagon - Out
  15. matzell - Going

Looks like we are down to just 5 with 3 unknowns at this point... a small showing but hopefully we can still carry on the proud tradition of winning the big raffle grand prize !!

Remember guys the NC Club supports our Fall Crawl with quite a few members coming up let's return the favor!
I am looking forward to hittthg the trails down there but even more so relaxing around camp with you guys and just taking a break from the real world for a few days!
I'm registered to go, but may have a possible catastrophe. Fired up my rebuilt 2F and at the 7 minute mark it stopped cold!!

@doseman man that sucks.... hopefully it is a very simple fix like a wrong wire hookup... or fuel pump is backwards

I think there are a few guys in BRCC that are planning to go

What are the plans for those going down? I am not sure what time I can get away on Thursday but plan to be down that night, It looks like I have an open pass seat. I am not sure if I will stay Saturday night or just leave early Sunday morning. I still need to get Lynchburg Lemonade finished but plan to take that.

Sadly I have asked but seems like nobody is saying.... I took off wed as well as a packing day but I might have everything ready to do on Tues night. Also thinking about making a side stop on the way down at LFD Offroad. They have a roof rack that I am intreasted in for a decent enough price AND they said they would even install it on site! It is not too far at all from the RR area so its not a big deal... just not sure if I am going to do it or not.

My basic idea was to head out from Baltimore on Thursday morning early to miss the work traffic.
As for my route I might just bight the built and just take 95 down to Richmond but I just don't know yet.I am planning on heading home on Sunday though after a slow morning following breakfast and packing up .... not in a hurry at all to leave. unless the weather is bad of course
I would much rather travel down in a group though it just makes things nicer

I'm leaving early Thursday morning. I'll be taking 29 the whole way. 81 is the alternative which is not 80 series-friendly.
81 is not friendly to anything!!

I'm leaving early Thursday morning. I'll be taking 29 the whole way. 81 is the alternative which is not 80 series-friendly.
Looked like Driver Motorsports in Lynchburg had some Cruisers parked out front when I passed it this weekend. Might be worth a stop to check out.

Questions

I never received an email confirmation of any sort, other than my PayPal receipt. Is this normal?

Also are there any other fees "at the door" and is it a cash only thing? (Like fall crawl).

Thanks

Only other fee would be the pass to use the trails you can get that at the general store around the corner it's like $5 a day

And raffle tickets...

@doseman Saw your thread but didnt see if everything turned out ok will you be joining us this year?

When I went 2 years ago our group sort of took over the lower camping area and I thought it was a nice spot. A bit away from the crazy stuff but not on the far side of the field.
Short walk to the bath house/ showers and was just a nice area. I have it circled in red on the map below. If we can't all travel together to the event we can hopefully meet up there and camp as a group.... what is everyone's feelings on that idea?
BTW a quick look ahead at the weather and it seems OK for now... mid 70's and lows in the 50's so will not have to have heaters running or anything.
I am going to bring my propane powered Lil' Red Campfire along because camping without a fire is just wrong but since folks like Blowers and Stump are not coming down with their trailers there is a fair chance we will not have firewood like we normally do for a big old fire every night.

Screenshot 2023-04-14 7.35.52 AM.png

When I went 2 years ago our group sort of took over the lower camping area and I thought it was a nice spot. A bit away from the crazy stuff but not on the far side of the field.
Short walk to the bath house/ showers and was just a nice area. I have it circled in red on the map below. If we can't all travel together to the event we can hopefully meet up there and camp as a group.... what is everyone's feelings on that idea?
BTW a quick look ahead at the weather and it seems OK for now... mid 70's and lows in the 50's so will not have to have heaters running or anything.
I am going to bring my propane powered Lil' Red Campfire along because camping without a fire is just wrong but since folks like Blowers and Stump are not coming down with their trailers there is a fair chance we will not have firewood like we normally do for a big old fire every night.

View attachment 3297989If you save me a spot I will bring some fire wood. May not have enough for large fires but enough to burn a few nights. I would like to set up where I did last time. About where the 'w" is in shower. I will have my truck and trailer set up with my tent on the trailer after I take the 40 off.
View attachment 3297989If you save me a spot I will bring some fire wood. May not have enough for large fires but enough to burn a few nights. I would like to set up where I did last time. About where the 'w" is in shower. I will have my truck and trailer set up with my tent on the trailer after I take the 40 off.

Yeah I will try to save that spot for you!!

I am sure we can get some at the general store and around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom