Relic Run 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time to get a thread going on this. Who is going/registered and thoughts on group food. Caravan meet up likely Thursday April 23rd AM at Southern States 29 South. I’m registered

Registered, willing to cook kabobs for the first night.
If yal want to grill other nights I'll make sure my cousin brings his grill up with him

I'm registered, planning to caravan on Thursday, and you know my cooking limitations.

I'm game to cook pancakes one morning. I got the big Camp Chef griddle and can do 8 big boys at a time. I'm also working on a large SS grill grate but need to get the frame, legs and grate welded together. Anyone besides Ryan have the chops to weld 304 without it turning into not SS? Size will be 18x36 inches.

I’m registered. Currently signed up for off-road 101/102 and an easy trail run but more inclined to stick with the club.

Happy to help cook/prep but don’t have cooking gear.

edit: count me in for the caravan

Last edited:
I will be there

Registered. Signed up for 101/102. Willing to pitch in for food, and can cook (eater beware)... or maybe just be the guy with unlimited coffee in the morning? Want to caravan.

I'm registered and I'll go with the flow on food/cooking.

I’m registered. I’m good with whatever I thought the hotdogs were good last year.
No spaghetti this year.
you are welcome.

I plan to meet up with you guys wherever you want to get together on route 29. Food-wise I'll gladly eat whatever anyone wants to cook and will be happy to bring along any food that is needed. And I'm a cleanup guy for after dinner is over.

MRE's for everyone.....
I believe as it sets the meet place is The Southern States gas/ truck stop. Located at the first traffic light on 29 south after you cross into Culpeper county from Fauquier at Beverlys Ford Rd

I'm in.

Hoping to take the 40, but as the days speedily tick by, it'll probably be the 80.

I'll probably be up for joining the caravan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom