Recommendation for Sliders Comparable to Metal Tech 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

stick with metaltech man, they're beefy and pretty awesome.

@jerebear21 Thank you!

I thankfully just got my MT slider's last week. I heard they were going up so I pulled the trigger. I personally had a very good customer service experience with them. I had ordered the Icon shocks with the OME springs/bars and found out they were on infinite backorder. MT refunded my money no questions asked. I love the sliders so far too, no rear world off road testing yet but are plenty beefy and the "steps" are just right for the wife and kiddos.

@tommy854runner thank you for running our gear. I hope the kiddos like the steps. We put that dimple die rear fill plate in for little feet.

i have metaltech for my lx470 and 4runner. nothing but love to the company. they treat their employees well and you get what you pay. not trying to shame other folks but i've compared them all and metaltech always comes out best.

Our Employees are key to our success, it's not common in our area for a manufacturing company like ours to provide full medical, dental, vision, 401k, and PTO. But all of us buying products want that for ourselves and families too, so companies have a responsibility to their staff to do so.

It's looking like the WKOR sliders will be the ones I'll wind up getting.

I understand the increases in raw materials is forcing companies using steel to raise their prices. It's just annoying to be planning to buy a product and when you go to research perhaps spending even more money with the company on an additional product, you come back to find that the original product as increased in price 28% overnight

Thanks!

Man, that would have been frustrating seeing prices jump overnight like that! Yrs ago we had to do a price increase, we learned NOT to do them during the day as a customer was just about to check out and his cart changed in front of his eyes as he put his payment info in. Fortunately, he called us and of course we took care of him. But logged that one away "never do a price increase mid-day!"

MetalTech 4x4 worked with me on the price a little, so I ordered their sliders. Of course the shipping is rediculous, but at least they're ordered and supposed to ship around the 21st.

I look forward to getting them in and on the LX.

Thanks for everyone's input!

@Gryphon I know its an old post but I just don't get on Mud as much as I like. I am very happy to hear we earned your business in the end. I hope the slides are performing for you and letting you get out on the trails!

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom