Rear sway bar upgrade- anyone use these? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Overpriced IMO. Just get new oe replacements
Yep I should have had said sweet and spendee, I never looked at the price. They sure do look nice.

With Trail Tailor being closed for the rest of the year, I need an alternative. Has anyone used these?
TRC0039 | SuperPro Suspension Sway Bar Link Kit Heavy Duty Rear Lexus LX 1998-2008 | Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series 1998-2007
Also does anyone know the there is an upgrade to the rear sway bar straps? Mine took a hit and with it being rusted made it bend

Yep... I'm running these in the rear... and Trail Tailor extended SB links for the front.
The SuperPro ones seem fine.

Yep... I'm running these in the rear... and Trail Tailor extended SB links for the front.
The SuperPro ones seem fine.
Can you confirm if these are stock length or are longer than stock?

With Trail Tailor being closed for the rest of the year, I need an alternative. Has anyone used these?
TRC0039 | SuperPro Suspension Sway Bar Link Kit Heavy Duty Rear Lexus LX 1998-2008 | Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series 1998-2007
Also does anyone know the there is an upgrade to the rear sway bar straps? Mine took a hit and with it being rusted made it bend

Assuming you wanting longer links ?
If the superpro aren't longer you can cut- weld an extension and buy some new rubber bushes.

There are no upgraded sway bar mounts (you referred to them as “straps”) - just replacements.

If you've got your stock links and they aren't rusted, you can extend them.

Did my fronts and rears earlier this fall with some 7/16ths inner DOM tubing, around 1/8" thick wall. Took about 2 hours, about $10 in metal and a few bucks in mig wire.

If you've got your stock links and they aren't rusted, you can extend them.

Did my fronts and rears earlier this fall with some 7/16ths inner DOM tubing, around 1/8" thick wall. Took about 2 hours, about $10 in metal and a few bucks in mig wire.
That's a lot of mig wire

There are no upgraded sway bar mounts (you referred to them as “straps”) - just replacements.
[/QUOTE]
The LCP Sway bar mounts, well spendy They are definitely a upgrade and extendable for any size lift

The LCP Sway bar mounts, well spendy They are definitely a upgrade and extendable for any size lift
[/QUOTE]

LCP is selling adjustable LINKS not mounts.

The two swaybar (stabilizer) mount types:

Stabilizer mounting bracket
93368433-AE0B-404A-A451-A06BA9D8A04E.jpeg

Stabilizer “link” mounting bracket
F61038DE-B66A-4233-8D59-F743C5E7591A.jpeg

Re-read the first post- OP’s last question referred to “straps” which I interpreted as the mounts which hold the swaybar to the axle housing- afaik there is no upgraded mount.

View attachment 2531652

View attachment 2531653

Re-read the first post- OP’s last question referred to “straps” which I interpreted as the mounts which hold the swaybar to the axle housing- afaik there is no upgraded mount.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah the last thing I need to fix my rear is the sway bar straps as pictured in the second to last photo

View attachment 2531652

View attachment 2531653

Yeah the last thing I need to fix my rear is the sway bar straps as pictured in the second to last photo
[/QUOTE]
Ya I got it, read the last post!! Don't know why any one needs to up grade that strap

Ya I got it, read the last post!! Don't know why any one needs to up grade that strap
[/QUOTE]

dont really need to”upgrade” but more or less replace it. Mine is rusted and took a hit from a rock.
35D16BC0-8874-4424-986B-1E55C56E0E13.jpeg
580F258C-60EC-4170-9E1A-288DC4207BCD.jpeg

I removed my sway bar years ago let me look around, you can have the straps there rust free, Pick up or pay shipping 😉

These are the superpros with ahc. TT was the only one that makes them for the front so I have those also.

5E6B56EF-64AB-4B85-9EAC-3CB03BF77717.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom