Rear Quarter Panel Patch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will Van

GOLD Star
Threads
I noticed CCOT no longer carries rear quarter patch panels. Does anyone else carry them? Wolf? How is the quality of the panels?

Can anyone recommend a high quality patch panel that is readily available?

Thanks!

know ur post is dated but.....just wondering how Wolf panels turned out ?
Pleased with fitment & metal thickness compared to OEM style ?
Thanks, i'm looking to replace both left & right 1/4 panels & rear wheel arch sections due to corrosion rot !

know ur post is dated but.....just wondering how Wolf panels turned out ?
Pleased with fitment & metal thickness compared to OEM style ?
Thanks, i'm looking to replace both left & right 1/4 panels & rear wheel arch sections due to corrosion rot !
Did anyone ever respond to you? I need some desperately

Nope - I ended up excising my rot & am doing the wrap around rear bumper trick- to blend area of quarter that’s been removed.

Wolf: From what I have seen, the Wolf panels do not fit. The body lines do not line up, and they need to be highly modified to work.

CCOT: stopped producing panels, they lost their metal guy who was making them. they were nice while they lasted

Crusier Outfitters: Sold out, not returning emails.

@TRAIL TAILOR : Believe Jason's sold out on these, please chime in if not true.

Bottom line: there's a need for these, and nobody currently filling the void.

I'm advocating for obtaining used panels off a parts truck. Search around the southwest. Have them cut and ship. They will be stronger, than any aftermarket panel and you are going to have to fit it either way. Greyhound bus is a shipping option too. Plan on having to drill out spot welds and remove sections. The inner fender-well, the foot of the C post and the outer rear quarter are all sandwiched together.

I'm advocating for obtaining used panels off a parts truck. Search around the southwest. Have them cut and ship. They will be stronger, than any aftermarket panel and you are going to have to fit it either way. Greyhound bus is a shipping option too. Plan on having to drill out spot welds and remove sections. The inner fender-well, the foot of the C post and the outer rear quarter are all sandwiched together.
Yeah that's a good option..... I've been watching the classifieds for that type if thing.... have some mechanical issues I I probably need to address first though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom