Re-Freshed Pig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everybody,

Just wanted to share some pics of my pig. I bought it a few years ago with the intent to drive it and use it as a camping rig. Well, I started messing around with the little bit of rust starting to bubble up from below the paint the problem was, there was not a good place to stop. The rust just kept going all the way around the bottom of the truck. The roof and floors were still in great shape, so I just kept going and 2 years later it is back on the road. I though about doing a full build thread, but I know you all like instant gratification so here are some pics of how it looks currently. There is a reason I used that title for this thread, if you can figure it out I'll give you a high five.

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

Like the grill. Factory silver / black I think??

Thanks guys, I will post up some more pics when I get a chance. Bob, I think i got the very first set of rockers you started making. Thanks for those.

It has a 2f with about 20k miles on it. Only real mod is the HZJ75 springs. Oh yeah, and FJ60 power steering.

Great job. Looks perfect to me. "Refreshed" Hmm. Computer jargon? You live in Fresno?

Thanks guys, I will post up some more pics when I get a chance. Bob, I think i got the very first set of rockers you started making. Thanks for those.

It has a 2f with about 20k miles on it. Only real mod is the HZJ75 springs. Oh yeah, and FJ60 power steering.

mtnsurfer, probably one of the 1st. you should post AFTER AND BEFORE PICS.:) Especially your rear corner. Great job on that one.

Thanks Bob.

Sharp as a razor!

Looks best with the bike in the back!
Gad... that's a sweet pig.

I guess I owe two of you guys high fives for finding different threads. Here are some photos of the driver side rear corner and wheel lip. Keep in mind I am not a pro body guy, but I think they turned out pretty well in the end. More to follow.

SL381622.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

Here are more from the drivers side, and some from the passenger side as well.

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

Here is a finished shot of the driver side rear quarter panel, didn't get the corner itself in there very well. Also, some shots of the passenger side rocker panel.

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom