Random WTF Pig For Sale Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nobody has ever gotten out what they’ve put into a vehicle, save for a few instances where the market went nuts while someone sat on something and didn’t actually do anything to it. When you deliberately start sinking money into a vehicle to get it square, you’ve already started losing money. Gotta look at it from the perspective that you’re having fun and that it doesn’t matter. If you really wanted to make money, you’d be buying and selling stocks. Or maybe own a bank.

Custom ”Trophy Wheels” are a strange commodity! I’ve been to a lot of car shows in my life and it always baffles me to see a custom (in some cases works of art) vehicle being ”shown” by a person who just bought it or had it “built for himself”. The owner then sits in his chair next to his car and glows with pride at what he has achieved, “which is what????”

I get paying top dollar for a rig that is factory correct and appreciating the effort it took in keeping something historical preserved.

If I had the kind of money to spend on a morphed out pig like that it would be to take it out and see what the $&#*& thing can do on a trail? Can it shread the Rubicon, do an arctic trek, take it through a Colombian torcher chamber. What’s the use of owning a fire breathing dragon if the rear window don’t work or your afraid to draw I little blood.

Just cause you can buy a pig don’t make you a pig breeder.

Here‘s to all who aren’t afraid to change their pigs diapers for a good time.

Sorry if I went off the deep end here. My excuse is that I’m a pig lover.

@scrapdaddy Thanks for the invite :) Yes my wife would agree with y’all that I should change my name to Mo Ron, but I love the truck, been wanting to get an FJ55 for a while. I do agree with the comments on the wheels. I have a stock optics preference. I have 3 dream trucks I’ve always wanted, this, D110’s and Scout 800A’s. Been waiting for a while to get an FJ55 specifically. Suspect I’ll have questions, and will post more pics when it arrives.

@scrapdaddy Thanks for the invite :) Yes my wife would agree with y’all that I should change my name to Mo Ron, but I love the truck, been wanting to get an FJ55 for a while. I do agree with the comments on the wheels. I have a stock optics preference. I have 3 dream trucks I’ve always wanted, this, D110’s and Scout 800A’s. Been waiting for a while to get an FJ55 specifically. Suspect I’ll have questions, and will post more pics when it arrives.

Welcome. Look at City Racer LLC for the best 16” stock wheel option with hubcaps. Without hubcaps I would likely get Fifteen52 in gray

And I’ve got about 30 grand $5k in my pig and the body is a total basket case. Feel good about it

These Pigs all run ~$5k to get them in nice shape. At least that is what @scrapdaddy told me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom