Random chit chat thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got a chance to play with one of these bad boys yesterday. Ton of fun!

I love Rokons!

I've had quite a few over the years, and am casually looking for one again. I never had any of the modern four stroke models, just the old noisy and stinky two strokes like the attached photo.

Had five of them at one point in the early nineties.

Weird and fun!

My Uncle rebuilt somthing he called a Toat Goat. It looked alot like these. The thing had what works like a cvt tranny. It was pretty cool.

Very cool! I've been looking at those for years. Being a Trail 90 guy, I just can't get over the limited utility since it's not street legal. Crazy expensive for what you get BUT, it's still do darned cool!:bounce:

I have always wondered what it was like to do one of those steering wheel covers you can stitch on yourself.
I finally got a chance to try one out work, looked up the company the parts department picked it up from and they don't have few options, but the instillation was straight forward.
Came out decent, not spectacular, but a nice option if you have a steering wheel starting to deteriorate (practically every one of mine...) and want a decent cover that is not the parts store slide on special.
It feels pretty decent as well.

Anybody else watch these guys. One truck is an Isuzu but the others are Toyotas.

Was working on a DCNR project in Bald Eagle this week so I decided to do some exploring in the Weikert area. Was able to tag 8 of the dispersed camping sites in that area. If anyone is interested let me know and I’ll shoot you the coordinates.

Is it common for new serpentine belts to seem too short?

Is it common for new serpentine belts to seem too short?

No.

Are you sure you have it routed correctly?

Is this for the 1UZ you've been messing with?

There are routing diagrams out there

No.

Are you sure you have it routed correctly?

Is this for the 1UZ you've been messing with?

There are routing diagrams out there
Yes, it is routed correctly. The last time I changed a serpentine belt (honda ridgeline ) it was a mofo too. I had to use a pry bar to get it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom