Random chit chat thread

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star

Good score Andy!
Is that the (I don’t know the right color name) metallic brown one! I really like that color! I could not find one before finding mine.

I’m not sure I like the new software yet. It’s going to take some getting use to.

Good score Andy!
Is that the (I don’t know the right color name) metallic brown one! I really like that color! I could not find one before finding mine.

I’m not sure I like the new software yet. It’s going to take some getting use to.
I believe it's called. "Sunset bronze mica" I know I paid a little extra for it.

YotaFun

I saw this today as well, while I don't know if I could see one of these rock crawling, I am glad some exploration has been done with it.
IA friend of mine out in Cali came up with a concepts when these first came out, he had an awesome for long travel suspension all the way around and uses for it as an off-road ambulance out in the dunes or KOH type events.

I heard someone Hooned it before turning it over to the man, I'd stay away 🤣
She’s still solid though. Just replaced rotors and pads on all 4 corners, new rubber and mechanically sound. I think it would be fun to have if I could get it cheap. Really wanted the sport seats out of it but didn’t have time to find a replacements.

The real estimate to fix was $7,800. The biggest items were the headlights. They listed total replacement but in reality they could be fixed; the brackets are cracked but can be fixed. The rest of it is plastic TBH. I purposely took it to BMW as I wanted them thoroughly inspecting it. It got a clean bill of health mechanically just a bunch of plastics on the front.

Top Bottom