Random chit chat thread

BROKEROB1

SILVER Star

I totally disagree... the best part about our LX570 is the buttery smooth and powerful V8. The V8 in our 100 was a step up from the I6 in our 80, but it’s not even in the same ballpark. If I’m going to spend 100 grand on a truck, I don’t care about fuel mileage, either. I’d order a v16 if it was an option 😂

I think the diesel is an entirely different discussion, as I’d pony up an extra $10k for the diesel option if I was going to use my rig to tow. I’ve driven a few of the recent rigs with the Eco-boost V6 in the Ford trucks. To me, it is just so annoying the way they are CONSTANTLY upshifting, downshifting, etc. I can’t imagine hauling anything with one.

Why would you like to see a smaller engine in a 200? And why would the majority of 200 (or future 300 owners/Americans) want anything less?

my hopes were high that the I6 might return....knowing full well it would be a v6.

brian

SILVER Star

I read an article that said they were dropping the v8...knowing it was going to be replaced with a 6 cylinder most likely a v type.
I would take an inline 6 over a v6 any day of the week and twice on sunday.

fireball

SILVER Star
Blair, don't get any ideas! I don't want mine coming back looking like that :)

At least they have the bezel installed correctly.

What engine is in it?

Top Bottom