Random chit chat thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody watching Dirt Everyday on Netflix? First episode features the land cruiser.

I didn’t know it was on Netflix - thanks for the notice. Fred is a local boy. Grew up near Middletown. His parents go to my church.

This is a relatively steep/loose hillclimb at Anthracite. This Jeep does it in reverse. Granted, the video is from Summer of 2014, and probably before the shelves appeared, it's still impressive. I don't think it would be remotely possible now.

Never do it the way the trail is now. The steps that are there now do not appear to have been "formed" at the time the jeep backed up it.

Driving North on 72 just north of Route 30 in lancaster this evening and got behind a 80 series with a fins and things sticker on the back and a snorkel. Is that a club member?

So WANT! Perfect little brother to my 80.

1991 Toyota Hiace 4WD Diesel Syncro Quigley Vanagon | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Driving North on 72 just north of Route 30 in lancaster this evening and got behind a 80 series with a fins and things sticker on the back and a snorkel. Is that a club member?

Nobody I know...

Yeah Mendel's garage. They had more 4wd vans there than land cruisers when i drove down there to look at an HDJ81.

Ohhh, I am NOT pursuing it...just want it...just because.

@dci blair I don't see the start a conversation link for you. Can you PM me?

You doing a rear disc swap?
Yes and no. I am going to try and swap a fj80 elocker axle into the 4runner. It's going to be alot of work. I plan to narrow it swap it to leafs and I may need to flip it.

IMG_2939.JPG
Anyone have a good source for rod ends? Still working out the bugs on my Discos. I'm looking for 12mm rod ends but with a longer stem. Currently have 35 mm but would like something longer to allow for better thread purchase on the lock nut. They barely fit currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom