Random chit chat thread

shmukster

This is a relatively steep/loose hillclimb at Anthracite. This Jeep does it in reverse. Granted, the video is from Summer of 2014, and probably before the shelves appeared, it's still impressive. I don't think it would be remotely possible now.

Never do it the way the trail is now. The steps that are there now do not appear to have been "formed" at the time the jeep backed up it.

fireball

SILVER Star
Driving North on 72 just north of Route 30 in lancaster this evening and got behind a 80 series with a fins and things sticker on the back and a snorkel. Is that a club member?

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Driving North on 72 just north of Route 30 in lancaster this evening and got behind a 80 series with a fins and things sticker on the back and a snorkel. Is that a club member?
Nobody I know...

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Ohhh, I am NOT pursuing it...just want it...just because.

IMG_2939.JPG
Anyone have a good source for rod ends? Still working out the bugs on my Discos. I'm looking for 12mm rod ends but with a longer stem. Currently have 35 mm but would like something longer to allow for better thread purchase on the lock nut. They barely fit currently.

Top Bottom