Random 70 series pic thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I miss all the military use pics.... so found this on the webz and it made me smile. Turn up the volume!!! Toyota marketing at its best!

My favorite is at 16 seconds in. I am getting ready to pull the sides off my truck bed and this seems to be a quick way to do it....

I miss all the military use pics

I think they were moved out of respect for the original poster who has had his thread hijacked by military pic’s. Pretty sure there’s an opening for another thread though called military use of 70 series ?

Was not sure where to put this, sure looks like a 70 series….

CD7BB91D-254A-4FAD-A779-B462793109A1.png

Hello,

I was having lunch when I looked through the balcony I was in and found this.

202204_2529 1A.jpg

This truck is in almost unmolested condition, something very rare in my neck of the woods.

Juan

Beautiful truck, but whats the deal with the underinflated tires... makes me think the poor thing is confused. Do you want a utility vehicle or a lowered race car...

Its kind of like the woke virus gender neutral confused kids out there these days. 🤦‍♂️

Hello,

Out there, there are people who believe lower is more stable. They also believe that wide tires add stability.

Those poor souls do not know that the only thing they get is premature wear on axle seals and bearings.

But to each his own.

Juan

Beautiful truck, but whats the deal with the underinflated tires... makes me think the poor thing is confused. Do you want a utility vehicle or a lowered race car...

Its kind of like the woke virus gender neutral confused kids out there these days. 🤦‍♂️

Hello,

Out there, there are people who believe lower is more stable. They also believe that wide tires add stability.

Those poor souls do not know that the only thing they get is premature wear on axle seals and bearings.

But to each his own.

Juan

I would also add that some of them think it looks good. Similar to the Carolina Squat.

Anyways, here is more 79 Series smut:

9CCBE1BD-A2B4-41DD-86AC-A0C16A2869D6.jpeg
9FFC020A-28A0-45AE-8474-CE5D5772C9D6.jpeg
5C753F2C-CE04-4CAC-8E8E-C20090851C56.jpeg
179FBB5E-3B54-48B1-BD05-BF08A9394925.jpeg
DCB340D0-EA12-4BED-86AF-66F064AF407A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom