Builds Project Clifford 40" Tires 0" lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This build is so awesome.

Are you going to do cool things to the suspension or leave it stock?

Wow, cool!
It's funny, me and a colleague at work were just talking today about having a school body shop work on project cars.

Slick Nickle.
Low & Slow...
What all was relocated or had to be moved & where did it end up?
Please post pics of the inner engine compartment.
If you add 30mm coil spacers it will allow you to run the 26.5" ext. longer shocks & still have the coils captive in the buckets.
It will also add 1 more inch of up travel to the limited 2 inches you have now in front.

I see a heart transplant, Atlas and much stronger axles in your future. Going to these lengths to fit 40’s indicates intentions of hardcore off road activity.

Another on the “bitchen daily” approach, this is sweet the body work is “very nice” -Borat

8BC6529F-6743-457D-BBBB-2523BD27DB60.jpeg

I was surprised you didn't have them fill in the sunroof hole.

That's a pretty special school program. Most of them these days ONLY do collision repair and it's sketchy at best. That looks more like the Car Restoration Program in Hutchinson, KS that concentrate on fully documented restoration processes.

Very nice work!

Wow looks great Body work is expensive now. Buying a 96 this weekend very excited to see the end product of your rig.

What!? Apparently my rig needs to go to LCC too, lol.

Looking good, as much as we love our rigs and seeing as how old they are getting I am surprised we don't see more threads/posts of people getting body work and new paint jobs. I am really looking forward to the day (hopefully 2 more years) that I can take my rig to a body shop for a new paint job followed by an ls swap.

@Swag Off Road so stoked you’re in the 80 community. I’ve got several pieces of your equip in my steel fab part of my custom furniture shop, including press brake, roller dies and band saw table.

Looks great! A good clean finish to a pretty big chop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom