Post your front bumper pix!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4x4xcolombia.com
Hey all, wanting some new ideas on my front bumper... currently have a hydraulic winch so i would apreciate any bumpers with winch mounts included...

thanks!

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

This one has a Superwinch 8000lb hydraulic in it.
dentwinch.jpg

Like this you mean?

MM 10500# 2-speed in there. Fed by a separate pump, driven by crankshaft.
IMG_3281.JPG
IMG_3287.jpg

Nice bumpers guys!! Here is mine sorry I couldn't find a very good picture of it.
IMG_0961.jpg

This is mine, it has a winch mount but it's covered by the license plate because I don't have one yet. Ill have to re-locate it once I get one though.

machito0277112106.jpg

Alberton,
This is mine.... PTO installed....
Have fun viewing.
IMAG0068.jpg
IMAG0069.jpg

regards,
HelimanBD.

Hey all, wanting some new ideas on my front bumper... currently have a hydraulic winch so i would apreciate any bumpers with winch mounts included...

thanks!

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
IMAG0068.jpg
IMAG0069.jpg

Last edited:
I envy all of you.
This kind of constructions would make the police to take my rig of the road right away as not allowed by the law.
Pedestrian / cyclist /collision unfriendly constructions.
Even having the -if you want to call it that way- bullbars like I have on top of my bumper is a matter of discussion as being overdone and unsafe.

Awsome, ideas people, thanks! ...anyone out there with LightForce240's?? I got them last night and pretty much want to do the bumper to fit the lights perfectly since i know those suckers are HUGE.

Its going to be a custom fab, so any ideas are welcome! Also, i dont necesarily need the complete bull bar per se, since here in Colombia we dont have crazy Kangaroo's running all over the place!

Cheers!

Just a stock ARB with a 24v M8000 very trusty. I dont like low profile winches but this one is special
P1000352.jpg
P1000578.jpg

I think i should have posted the bumper i currently have... i want to replace it because it sticks out WAY too much and it doesnt alow for the best placement of the Lightforce foglights i bought.

Any suggestions about the bumper fab are welcome, what to do what not to do, etc.

Keep em coming!:cheers:
Bomper2.jpg
Bomper3.jpg

Bomper1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom