Post up what you pedal (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

red66toy

Supporting Vendor
Threads
There seems to be more bikers on here than I thought. Post up your bikes. Here are my two:
I do not normally ride with the seat that low, I was riding a little downhill earlier.:D
Manitou black fork, LX shifters and front deraileur, XT rear, Bontrager wheels and hubs(hoping to get a new set soon), Hayes 9 brakes.
bigsurbike.JPG

The little bell dude on my handle bars:cool:
bellbro.JPG

My roadbike.
criterium.JPG

meh......

Bikes are for people who can't afford gas.

:D

Arcata is so small you dont need a car. You can get around much faster on a bike. More money for food.:D

Love the bell chase, I thought about putting dino on mine...

Night Vision...24 hr. Moab race this weekend, tired just thinking about it.
1.jpg

2.jpg

ya ya, tires on backasswards.....
3.jpg

Sweet bike! Are those Formula discs you are running? Post up pics from the race when you are done. I would love to try a 24hr race someday.

The bell rocks, the horse riders and hikers are always happy to hear it and get our of the way in time:D

Mine (I use it mostly on-road, but still should have gotten a smaller frame).

PICT0002b.jpg

I don't have one yet, but I'm hoping by spring to get myself one of those Dynamic Bicycles (the chainless ones).

I dont have a pic of my 1993 Specialized Rock Hopper FS, which is my daily driver.

But here is a pic of the 30lb early 70s Super Sport that I do road work on:
Blood.jpg

Cool shwinn. I have an old shwinn le tour also, no pic though.

specialized stumpjumper fsr expert. no pics

Cool shwinn. I have an old shwinn le tour also, no pic though.

My thinking is, if I do road work and hill training on this thing... when its time for me to finally buy a bike in the 15lb range :grinpimp:

Good taste in bikes Mot...

Several Schwinn's

My trusty Paramount 70 road bike (yes roadied it) with
Shimano XT index shifters (both bikes, ya I'm old school)
13/30 gears
2.1 on the front & 1.95 on the rear,
737 pedals
Le Salle seat Ritchie seat post & handle bar
sealed Shimano bottom cartridge (on the 3rd one, wore out the first two).
Over 20,000 miles on it.

It's been a long time since I've rider too, a long time.

Second bike was bought for mainly trail down hill, & hill climbing.
Specialized Stump Jumper
12/27 gears,
Rock Shox,(don't even remember the series)
1.95's front & back
525 pedals
Pretty much the same set up as the Paramount except for the sweat clanger bell. I love that sucker.
Picked that one up when I use to ride in the Oakland hills. Else hey tag you.

Less than 1500 miles on the frame, and brand new rims not even 100 miles on them.

Use to ride 3-4 times a week averaging 20-25miles for years (light rainy days sometimes too). Century & tour rides all over NorCal. I hate waiting to use the porta-potties......

This is making me antsy to ride again. :bounce: What I really want is a tandem......
PA110180.JPG
PA110183.JPG
PA110179.JPG

Cool bikes, those pictures are trippin me out. At first I thought they were sitting on the ground then noticed they were hanging:doh:
I like the paramounts, I didnt know they made mountain versions, I have only seen the road versions.
How old is that stumpjumper? Its cool.
What kind of tamdem do you want, road or mountain? I can never figure out how the heck a tandem mountain bike would get around on single track.:eek:

Paramount was built by Schwinn back in the day.

Crap the Specialized I wanna say 95-96. It was the model after the M2 series.

Eventually I'll p/up a road and Mt. bike tandem/ It's been years since I've looked at any bikes, especially tandems.

Back in the day I was looking at Burley's & Cannondale's road tandems. Leaning more towards the Burley. Never threw down for one obviously.

As far as the Mt. bike tandems it's all about wide straight trails & fire roads.

Casati Laser (older all steel)
Castellano Fango (same design as Ibis Ripley)
Intense Tracer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom