Post up what you pedal (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

7CEA8B82-EE2D-4D48-BDD1-2650B7AA648B.jpeg
E8AF98B9-68F4-468B-92D0-2E8069667888.jpeg
DE6A0ED0-C001-4CE1-859A-46D8BE56FDE3.jpeg

Three bike shop bikes for $230 on FB marketplace!
The little one sent me subtle hints on the color she wanted during my stem selection process 😂
Jewel of the find… $60 Specialized hot rock 16” 🔥
In the attic for her birthday in May!

I don't have a decent picture to post right now, but purchased a used 2019 Cube Attain SL Disc. There is still snow on the ground here, so I haven't had a chance to put any miles on it, but it seems like it should be a good bike. Now to figure out the best way to carry it on the LC.

Only feel comfortable cuz I posted real bikes here first 😂 :flipoff2::hillbilly:
If you live in snow country and still want to ride all year, gotta make adjustments. Not a peleton, but I have one of my road bikes semi-permanently mounted in a Wahoo KICKR and switch back and forth between indoor and outdoor rides based on temp and snow/ice on the ground (have found I enjoy the AR rides on Rouvy as well as the "open world" approach to Zwift). 🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️

If you live in snow country and still want to ride all year, gotta make adjustments. Not a peleton, but I have one of my road bikes semi-permanently mounted in a Wahoo KICKR and switch back and forth between indoor and outdoor rides based on temp and snow/ice on the ground (have found I enjoy the AR rides on Rouvy as well as the "open world" approach to Zwift). 🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️
Do You Fat? - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/do-you-fat.970990/

maybe a better adjustment you can make!!

😉

thats fair. i’m in canada so its either ride a fat bike or don’t ride half the year!!

My Cromag Rootdown and Rocky Mountain instinct fit 27.5+ tires, so I have a set of winter studded tires and wheels that fit either of them, definitely extends the riding season.

IMG_0244.jpg
IMG_2463.jpg
IMG_5289.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom