Post Pics Of Your Modded 7x Series (temp) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jan-78FJ40 said:
soon I will have 5 factory toyota 60 series split rims for sale, 4 chrome, the spare not chromed. They'll be in Southern California, and I will NOT ship.
let me know if you're interested,
Jan
chromed split rims?!? i never knew...

the last weekend was the FUN RACE 4x4 in Venezuela........its a rally that only race LC this are some pics....

if you want to see some more pics.....
www.traccion4x4.com
www.sinflash.com
and hit the link that said FUN RACE 4x4 LARA

Last edited:
Does everyone in Venezuela know how to bend tube and weld? There are some great pictures (and ideas) there.

Thanks for the post pocholin! :beer:

Epa pana .. !

Good pics .. but in Venezuela everybody have a TLC, but in fun race the people buy a new TLC to midfy it, and drive hard in the contest .. !

Venezuela have a big off road market for bull bars and suspensions, no realy big tires and lockers ..

IrideLowTide said:
Hey you'v got a UJ on that page? I thought there were only HJ, BJ, and FJ? what other kind of UJ are there..besides the UZJ100
-Haley
I wish we got half of these cruisers in the Usa

Hmmm...not sure where you see a UJ on my page, I have a UZJ100 (100 series) but that is the only one with a "U" in it. am I missiing something?

Cheers,

Michael

Here is one Bruce and I spotted near 100 Mile House on way back up to Moberly after Cruiser Days 2005.
IMG_4961 copy.jpg
IMG_4965.JPG

Hey I saw that guy too! He flashed his lights when I passed him. It was somewhere north of 100mile though.

I spotted him first. Then we stopped in at the Toyota dealership for a few minutes. Then we decided to go find him. We chased him down and I was able to snap a few blurry shots before we turned around and kept heading home. Blue troopies sure are pretty. :bounce:

I saw that troopie not too long ago in Whitehorse, we see approx 2-3 every summer uphere, along with some nice outfitted Unimogs. The biggest I saw was a HUGE Mercedes Actros with two spares jacked up at 15 feet from the ground on the top of the rear doors of the camper. It was about 30 feet long.

For a reason I don't know, Germans are attracted by the Yukon so they all come by here.

JF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom