Pig Picture Album (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

0348FE8B-7997-4BFC-9A94-1AB1E3090FA6.jpeg
D9D565A5-0D71-489A-BB46-B68C2430BDAA.jpeg
0B715F15-0599-4EA2-91A2-FE97BF2C7991.jpeg
CAD5EE58-BA69-4605-B72F-FACD199FEFE4.jpeg

That's really amazing to see the detail. Did you have to make each piece like the bike, winch, etc.

That's really amazing to see the detail. Did you have to make each piece like the bike, winch, etc.

Scrap- this isn’t my scaler build. I went to a show today and it was there. Mine would have a 2uz under the hood!

There is a guy in China who 3D prints the bodies in sections and sells them. You are on your own after that.

I purchased/assembled a body but stalled out on finishing it ($) I ended up trading that body (pictures below) I had purchased and assembled for a 73 Yamaha today. A guy at the show had to have one after seeing the orange one there.

vintage Yamaha > toy 55

E373A16A-4303-4C98-B7EC-6FCC1AFCD670.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s a great pic from off of IG today. The OP explained that this guy worked in Australia as an entomologist for CSIRO, which translates to an insect scientist for the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization.
This pic so reminds me of the story I’ve heard at least once a year every year since I’ve been working in the department I’ve been in at the Cement Plant now for the last 8 years.
In the late 70’s, when my supervisor was in his early teens, he and several people in his family drew deer tags up around the North Rim area. His uncle owned an FJ55, which they loaded down with a camp trailer, 6 people, and a week’s worth of supplies. They headed north out of Cottonwood in one of the slowest, most torturous trips he’s ever been on, which when finally over, the F engine was found to have some broken rings.
Needless to say, my supervisor doesn’t think quite fondly on FJ55’s, which just cracks me up😄
This picture will always remind me of his trip.

127B12FB-B4CB-43C2-B0F6-9E8983CE2AB4.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom