Pig Head's understanding of 'Cruiser Karma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pighead

Stop calling it an FJ
Threads
True story:
So Cardinal Fang and I were tossing parts from the big red box into the back of my Pig at the PMC swap meet (https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=51576), when this kid comes running up "Hey man, did you just buy a box of stuff off that old guy?" "Yup" I reply. "Is there a transfer shifter boot in there?" he continues. "Yup, here it is" and I pull it back out of the Pig..."Will you take five bucks for it?" he asks. "I will not, I'll take one doller for it"
Well, Cardinal Fang just can't help but interject "Shoot!, you coulda just made half your money back right there". I actually pointed my finger at the Cardinal (Which you should never do) and told him "An attitude like that, gouging CruiserHeads, explains why you have evil spirits in your Scout box and I don't" ('cause, well, you know he does have a Scout box posessed by evil spirits). "Bad Ju-Ju" I finished with...
'Cause it's true, you help out a 'CruiserHead instead of gouging and your own Pig just seems to run better and break less. Maintaining the breed, keeping other Pigs (and lesser rigs) on the street is just cheap insurance.
So, I'm thinkin', maybe I should open a school, or an on-line University...
Yeah, that's it:
Pig Head's Understanding 'Cruiser Karma University ...
But I'll just use the initials

Very true, I help out the guys in my club whenever I can. I torched a set of sliders off a parts 40 for a guy ended up getting a wicked burn on my arm bout 3/4 of an inch across where some embers fell on me. Didn't ask anything for it though. It all circles back to you in some way.

Pighead the philosopher ;p Professor of Pigdom Karma :D The iron pig gods were not to upset with me. I did win a few things at the raffle. In fact, I won two drawings, which has never happened before :bounce: Plus, I got to spend most of the day with a good pig owner friend and sit next to a one of a kind, unique, abrasive pig! The pig, not the owner. It was a pleasure pighead.

Pig Head's Understanding 'Cruiser Karma University ...
But I'll just use the initials[/QUOTE]

I would like the first degree from P.H.U.C.K.U.
Where do I sign up at?

First thing: I gotta get me some bumper stickers...
But with a space between the K and the U.

Thanks for the link Pig! Similar story, same event. Arrived early, found a guy selling a pair of factory headrests, 73-78 model. I asked how much. He said $10 for the pair! I told him "NO WAY! I paid $40 for my last pair of headrests, and I was happy to get them, and I will gladly pay you $40 for yours!"

He honestly had no idea what to make of me! A minute later he says, "I'll take $35 and not a penny more!"

Needless to say, we both walked away from the deal happy but a little confused. Sometimes karma is like that.:)

[BTW, Kowpoke and Kowboy are synonymous; just a question of how much Shiner you've had!;p ]

Rush55 -- Ditto -- LMFAO and still LingMFAO Pighead!!!!!!! Bumper stickers would be good.

75Pig

I thought Kowpoke was what Kowboys do on Brokeback Mt....

65swb45 said:
[BTW, Kowpoke and Kowboy are synonymous; just a question of how much Shiner you've had!;p ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom