Pics of my lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
here are some pics of my new lift :D

i really dont know where these pics came from but talk about an expensive lift kit

why arnt these featured in any mag

i think its just a little too big for me

My favorite part is the fender extensions, I really hope they didn't do that in an attempt to make it street legal?!? (dumb asses)
With the money and time they spent on that they could have had a really nice cruiser but instead they had to make a vehicle that you have to own a trampoline to get into. lol ??????? I don't understand but whatever?
ddwwxse

Those have been circulated around on the 80's list and a few other as well. They are usually from Japan. Strictly mallrunners and no wheeling. (you know, kind of like landpimp :flipoff2: ).

The owner parks it near a bridge so he can climb in :banana. Must be fun going around corners. :-[
I was wondering what type of terrible crime I would be prepared to commit to get one of those LC 77 ;)

[quote author=Junk link=board=1;threadid=4543;start=msg34273#msg34273 date=1061603511]
Those have been circulated around on the 80's list and a few other as well. They are usually from Japan. Strictly mallrunners and no wheeling. (you know, kind of like landpimp :flipoff2: ).
[/quote]

hey mo-fo!......I could feel my ears burning......... :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

gonna love my new pimp mobile......picking it up sunday, I'll be shoping for a mullet wig thats for sure :D

for lots of japanese spec Cruisers, some trully bizare some trully mint......go to Yahoo Auctions Japan and search.

John H

i'm liking that drag link :D

The BS must be deep around there, otherwise, a rig like that might be usefull in the Everglades :p Where I live the wind would tip it over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom