Parts Advice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I'm restoring an '84 2.4 Diesel, long bed 4x4. I've got an '85 bed going on it. Do you all have any good sites for parts? I can not find those plastic rock guards that go on the bed, just forward of the wheel well. Got a few other odd ball things I need as well.

Thanks for any leads!

Ryan

Best bet is used on ebay or local used parts. Doubtful those guards are available new but who knows?

I place a lot of orders in a lot of places, helping the various vendors update their stock... Authentic Toyota Parts | Toyota Parts Overstock - https://parts.lakelandtoyota.com/ has canceled the least of my orders because they seem to have more old stock than most. but megazip, amayama, partsouq, toyotapartsprime and all the others that everyone lists all get searched....

You can look parts up on 7zap.com. The site has a learning curve, but once you figure it out the site is a great resource. They don't sell junk, but at least you can get the part number and search places like Toyota Parts Deal and Camelback Toyota. Just be diligent with your searches. It's easy to make a mistake, and think the part you ordered for your 4WD is available, only to receive 2WD junk.

Thanks boys, you gave me a weekend search! Appreciate the leads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom