1985 Toyota seeking OEM or equivalent parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1985 toyota 4 x 4 pickup with tilt steering, 22R, manual 5 speed. Seeking switch assembly toy part number 84310-35190. This is the combined wiper, lights, emergency switch assembly on the steering column. Searched extensively for/ cannot locate new assembly; potential sources list as not available/obsolete. Finding only used switches on ebay. Also cannot find individual switch components for rebuild.

Any advise of where to seek/acquire new OEM or equivalent part(s)? Was not this part also used on other toyota models like 4runner, celica, lexus, etc? Failing part(s) find(s), is there a work around? So many of these pickups/other models in service worldwide Im guessing someone has a solution.

Also seeking a wiper motor same truck. Cardon 43-1710 remanufactured is listed widely as the replacement for the wiper motor but that too is unavailable at Toyota, Rock, national parts stores, etc. Any advise on where to seek/acquire OEM or remanufactured?

Thanks

Keep looking for a good used one. Even these guys:

Show it as unavailable / discontinued

Best place I've found that will actually search for parts is Cabe Toyota in Long Beach, CA.

Good Luck!

I feel your pain with not being able to find new parts for these older rigs. Even used parts are definitely getting a lot harder to find and that is why I’ve spent the majority of the time I’ve owned my truck looking for spare parts. There aren’t many components on these rigs that are prone to failure so if I were you I wouldn’t blink twice at putting a used OEM part in. Just a quick search popped up a few on eBay. It’s never to late to start your spare parts collection, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom