Overland RV Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nice - I am sure they take the bike out and lower the bed. The use of the aluminum framing is great.

Gotcha. I have a heavy foot. Especially on straight roads with a lot of hours ahead of me.

I mean, officer this old truck couldn’t have been going more than 70 or so, that’s what it says on the dial....

Is that ECU, gearing or power limited that's the big question. Each of those answers will also effect how it drives at all speeds.... since it's a benz I'm going to guess ecu. Easy to fix with a tune. I found the 161 mph fuel cut off on my Z28 years ago.... was still pulling like a taped ape and then brick wall.... got that fixed the following week.

I get your point though. That would be about cruising speed in LA (not counting rush hour) here though I find it hard to find an are to go much higher than 80 and if I do I risk a huge ticket.

^^^ Seth's Bike Hacks and Single Track Sampler are the two channels you're thinking of.

^^ Very cool stuff @lt1fire

Coming home from work, earlier - quite a set up here.

20181022_145652.jpg
20181022_145659.jpg

That's similar to Andrea's step dad's but his puller is a volvo big rig..... he has a jeep that fits on the back deck

Blue Sea has a lot of cool new stuff out this year.

This is one, but it is huge, but sounds like it maybe a great way to power while "docked" at a camp site with electric, anywhere with electric (lunch at Eldorado Outpost) or even home awaiting the next trip:

Updated the title of this thread to be open to any / all RV types.

We are still leaning toward the new Sprinter, but our timeline for that would be around 2 years vs the initial plan for ASAP.

At academy sports in gso

20190303_144342.jpg

20190303_144342.jpg

20190303_144347.jpg

20190303_144341.jpg

At academy sports in gso

I wanted a 2WD Ural motorcycle with side car for a while . .

Found THE ONE:

If the URALS run on multifuel like our 2.5Tonners, that would be cool. You can pour horsepiss on those things and they run.
If that's true I guess they should change the name to URINAL. I met a guy driving one of those URAL 2WD bikes and asked him a ton of questions. He said that it was painfully slow on the street and not that great off road either. I guess you can't have it both ways...horse piss and roll-on wheel stands. They do look cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom