Overland RV Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You kidding me? That's sexy as heck!! Looks better than the last gen IMHO.

I don't mind the looks, but it is just the timing:
  • There is pretty big after-market support right now for the current platform - battery boxes, bumpers, accessories, internal stuff, etc.
  • We were hoping they would have some stability in platform. This is the first year of the 3.0L Diesel. Would prefer more years in that combo.
  • The new one has a 7 or 9 speed auto tranny, which sounds complicated :\
  • Rumors of delay and lack of availability of the 2018 - so literally could be none available in the coming year, etc.

Go on the cheap get an AWD Astro or Previa ;)

I'm not that much shorter than you - - I don't see you stuffed into a Previa as your full time home! :)

LOL, no, more like this:

View attachment 1807464

I read the words but I just don't understand what you are trying to say here ;)

giphy.gif

p>

I'm not that much shorter than you - - I don't see you stuffed into a Previa as your full time home! :)

if you can fit into a 6'3 house you are at least 5 inches shorter than me ;)

I imagine you will spend the majority of your time outside under an awning though

But you are right about it being your actual house... I forgot that part.

If I was moving into a vehicle full time and wanted to be comfy and have 4x4 it would have to be built onto the back of a deuce or something.

Jamie, Al makes me feel small :)

I thought Al was like 6'4? You 6'8"?? :)

I thought Al was like 6'4? You 6'8"?? :)

that's what the doctors tell me.... really I am 6'7 1/2 and they always round up

Um . . yea I'm like 6'2 on a good day - - I was watching Expedition Unknown: The Search for Yeti last night before bed - - maybe that show got me thinking you were shorter as I was thinking of your nickname :)

There's a reason I keep going back to suburban's as camping rigs... I can actually sleep in the back of them ;)

When I tried it in the 80 it was just about doable with the 2nd row removed completely and the front row push all the way forward... but most of the time I still ended up opening up the bottom of the tail gate and sticking my feet out.

you could always keep it yota and get more room

77bf1228fc71be422fab23b0982b589d356900569f625ceda8e2afd14f3f97e93caf419e0.jpeg

I don't mind the looks, but it is just the timing:
  • There is pretty big after-market support right now for the current platform - battery boxes, bumpers, accessories, internal stuff, etc.
  • We were hoping they would have some stability in platform. This is the first year of the 3.0L Diesel. Would prefer more years in that combo.
  • The new one has a 7 or 9 speed auto tranny, which sounds complicated :\
  • Rumors of delay and lack of availability of the 2018 - so literally could be none available in the coming year, etc.

Then buy a leftover 18 :confused:

I'm ready to see yours! Getting closer?

Then buy a leftover 18 :confused:

Hard to find now, let alone in a few months . . .but if one is available, will definitely jump on it.

you could always keep it yota and get more room

Let me know if you find one! Was it you that found that HiAce 4WD Box Truck in Seattle about a year ago? Was so cool.

Let me know if you find one! Was it you that found that HiAce 4WD Box Truck in Seattle about a year ago? Was so cool.

Yes sir.

I'll just leave this here...

If you're going to do it, do it RIGHT :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom