Overland Expo East 2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like a new location has been set. Here's the dates for anyone not on the Book of Faces.

OE 2018.jpg

Ive been to Burning Can there a few times; its a nice little spot. A mountain bikers paradise

Got to remember to set vacation time and funds aside for that trip!

Me too. I am thinking lots of mountain biking and hitting the show. ;<)

Well it's a little closer. Kind of bummed it wasn't at Charlotte motor speedway. But the biking part wouldn't have been any fun. Looking forward to cooking 200 tacos next year.

It was a blast last year even if for one day and one night.

And thank you all those tacos.

Ah, crap, no more Biltmore? I just bought one of these for next year! Man.... now with the riff raff on the new place. This reefer ranch place sprays for bugs like the Biltmore?

BD78AF9F-A203-4DBC-8988-FF94E7E53396.jpeg

No worries Izzy, you can still hold out your pinky while you drink tea in the morning :) No Pith Helmet?

I just camp and offroad, Since 1975, what is overlanding?

We need a t-shirt!

I just camp and offroad, Since 1975, what is overlanding?

We need a t-shirt!
Branding.
Off-roading is an activity filled with Budweiser guzzling mouth breathers with no regard for rules, property, or proper etiquette. This is why every trail must be closed to vehicular traffic.
Overlanding is an adventurous leisure activity done by well educated, well-heeled sophisticates whom you would be proud to have as friends and neighbors. They open the grounds of The Biltmore for these people.

Bottled water. Like the young kid said while filling the water bottles in the village fountain "Americans like to drink their water from bottles"

Thinking about coming up, is there any OHV/ wheeling trails near by? I know Blue Ridge is close by with nice campgrounds, roads and views. I have been to Uwharrie a few times and it looks like its about a 3 hour drive to there, but wouldn't mind seeing some new trails.

Branding.
Off-roading is an activity filled with Budweiser guzzling mouth breathers with no regard for rules, property, or proper etiquette. This is why every trail must be closed to vehicular traffic.
Overlanding is an adventurous leisure activity done by well educated, well-heeled sophisticates whom you would be proud to have as friends and neighbors. They open the grounds of The Biltmore for these people.

I don't know about all that.... me sophisticated? Do you see who I hang out with? @jfz80 @GLTHFJ60 and @mtweller :flipoff2: :moon:

Last edited:
ill probably be attending again, not signing up for the experience package, i might go the volunteer route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom