Our Official Sponsor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Rick Arflin of Ralph Hayes Toyota has graciously agreed to be the Official Upstate Cruiser's Club Sponsor.

Rick has committed to a partnership for two years commencing immediately. The banner on the first page of our new web site will feature his business EXCLUSIVELY. In addition, we will write up a short synopsis of our relationship with Rick, and also add an additional link to RH Toyota. Rick has created a 5 x 3 vinyl banner that will also be featured in every one of our major club events.

Please thank Rick for his generosity and, of course, call Rick for all your Cruiser needs. Remember, mention that you are a UC member and enjoy your club discount on genuine TOYOTA parts.

Last edited:
nicely done :D

Suggestion: start a VERY specific thread in your club corner, word the title and text carefully, and have it locked and stuck at the top so they get recognition here as well as on your club site.

woody said:
nicely done :D

Suggestion: start a VERY specific thread in your club corner, word the title and text carefully, and have it locked and stuck at the top so they get recognition here as well as on your club site.

Thanks, Woody! I'm sure JP will get with you to make this "tech" thing happen.
THX-Alex

VTCruiser said:
the site will be updated this weekend (probably this evening) featuring a Ralph Hayes banner. does Rick have a banner design in mind?

He will be giving us his info hopefully today. In addition I will be sending the Officers bio's. pics, contact info, as well as all other that you need.

Thanks

yeah Rick is a jam up guy, I had the privilage to meet him when picking up the prizes for the annual meet. He is definitely a positive aspect for this club.

Swweettt Rick Arflin!!!

that is awesome! i love Ralph Hayes Toyota

Who do I talk to over there about: "When is Toyota going to start doing a 'factory approved A-TRAC hack'?

Troll did you get anywhere with a list of tires for Ralph Hayes Toyota?
I forget where the thread was.
b

Yes. It ended up being a little ovewhelming to Rick and the numerous tire manufacturers he was getting them from. Best thing to do is just call him and ask. He said they would be very reasonable.

Who do I talk to over there about: "When is Toyota going to start doing a 'factory approved A-TRAC hack'?

I guess I'll get the answer to that question today.
I guess there's no hope claiming warranty because Toyota didn't do it and I screwed it up.
Not lol.
Unless it turns out to be an easy fix.

Well it will make a nice thread, maybe the community can learn something from my mistake.

One mistake=experience
Doing the same thing again and expecting different results=insanity.
Which am I?
YMMV :)
b

New OEM Shocks Coming From Ralph Hayes

Rick has hooked me up again, this time with OEM shocks for my 62 shipped to my doorstep. Any advice on install? (Jack or no jack)

depends on you lift...if you have alot you can manage, if you don't, jack it up and lose the wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom