OPOR GX470 bumper release (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks good. Similar to Hefty Fab's. Someone should tell them triple is spelled with one P.

Anyone know what it weighs, vs their other bumper?

Not a lot of pictures but the metaltech pegasus bumper looks better and I find the hoops ugly. I'd go hoopless. But more photos from different angles and in better light are really needed.

this is exciting! I cant wait to see it on another truck in better lighting...this might change my decision to not do bumpers

Not a lot of pictures but the metaltech pegasus bumper looks better and I find the hoops ugly. I'd go hoopless. But more photos from different angles and in better light are really needed.

I agree on all counts.

we will be putting it on another truck here soon, currently the bumper is away at the powder coater getting finished. when it comes back we will get new and better pictures.

we will be putting it on another truck here soon, currently the bumper is away at the powder coater getting finished. when it comes back we will get new and better pictures.

I'm in the middle of deciding on the bumper. What's the advantages and disadvantages of the regular MetalTech bumper over the OPOR?

Thanks for making options on bumpers for us.

I would like a single center hoop over the others. There are different things I like about each of the MetalTech bumpers. Still like the look of the ARB the best, but not sure about the cutting for the ARB, MetalTech is second and this one looks very clean, but again it looks like cutting.

So a couple of questions.
I am guess the OPOR bumper requires a lot of cutting on the stock front bumper?
If it does require cutting, does the bumper come with a template on how to cut the stock bumper?
Does the OPOR bumper have jack points?
Will a Warn Zeon 10S winch fit?
Does it have a place or room for a light bar?

If this bolt-on bumper is anything like their sliders, then be ready to drill holes and mess around with ribnut inserts. I hope there a parts list and instructions unlike with the sliders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom