Opinions on a website... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GXO

GXO
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
gxor.org
Anyone dealt with www.cruisercredit.com?

I saw their ad in the TT and was intrigued.

I have a very small note left on the my rig so lower interest would nail it for me.

Anyone used them? Opinions?

They appear to be out of Michigan and are not registered with the BBB.

Odd for a loan/finance company...enough to make me look the other way.

Based on the button "dream cruiser" or something like that, it looks like it's that #@$%$@!!#@$$!#@~$#~$#@$~#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~@#~@$#~@$~@#$~@#$~@$#~bag Greg from Vintage offroad. That guy is POISON. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: AVOID and run.

'course that's just my opinion.

Has any body noticed how Junk beats around the bush?

I think he should just come out and say what's on his mind instead of holding it all in until he pops :flipoff2:

depends on what medication he forgot, as to which personality comes out I think....

He thinks we are all jealous, because only he hears the voices in his head :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

IMHO Do Not support this guy, it is connected with vintage offroad, which is a guy who buys decent FJ40's, then doubles the price and sells them on Ebay as "fully restored" and "unbelievable condition", which buyers have said they are not accurate descriptions. I don't care for his less than truthful approach. I would suggest www.peoplefirst.com which is now a Capital One company, I have my cruiser financed through them, it is very simple and they are easy to work with and they have better rates than anywhere I checked including my credit union which has the lowest rates in the Portland Metro area. I think they're minimum loan is $7500? But they don't do a blue book check or care about the value of the vehicle, check it out.

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=5091;start=msg39197#msg39197 date=1063074566]
Junk beats around the bush?[/quote]

Don't be draggin your momma into this again Cdan. :flipoff2: (hey, fyi, Toy just gave me a freebie trans even though I'm out of warranty :eek: :D :D :D :D :D)

because only he hears the voices in his head
wanna know what they are saying? :flipoff2:

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=5091;start=msg39204#msg39204 date=1063075054]
Don't be draggin your momma into this again Cdan. :flipoff2: (hey, fyi, Toy just gave me a freebie trans even though I'm out of warranty :eek: :D :D :D :D :D) wanna know what they are saying? :flipoff2:

[/quote]

No, but going by your current one handed position on the keyboard, I think we could all guess...... :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

that's what I figured.

I wonder how many innnocent lads this guy pulls in on hopes of financing their dream cruiser...

only to snatch it away at the first late payment and sell it overpriced on ebay?

hmmmm, almost sounds like a racket!!? :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom