ONSC's Cookin', Grillin', and Bacon thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Low Country Boil served al fresco tonight....

750C497D-F656-44AF-AC6C-1B251174EFF4.jpeg

Gave steaks a go tonight after a long time.. definitely overdid most of them. Thankfully the family wanted Medwell to well
20200524_171741.jpg

20200524_194233.jpg

Good friend in Atlanta was telling me the great things he's cooked on his Traeger grill....was not familiar with this brand/design....anyone on here have or have had one in the past? Feedback?

There are some nice features of a pellet grill. Some you set the temp and walk away. The grill takes care of the rest and it can run for days. I’ve considered one myself but how many grills is too many?

Pork butt steaks (the only remaining affordable meat!) and zucchini along with some @S4Cruiser -inspired biscuits. Quick and simple. Side note: I should probably use one of my grills again at some point before they revolt against me.

IMG_9594.jpg

IMG_9597.jpg

Grilled Shrimp and Corn. Sorry there’s no before pic. I wasn’t thinking. I did a 3:1 mix on the U16 shrimp of Old Bay:Tony Cachere seasonings and let them sit with oil for an hour or so. My best shrimp of the year thus far.

1591810191231.jpeg

Boneless leg of lamb. Going to let it marinade till Friday
20200616_190839.jpg
20200616_192410.jpg

@afgman786 I was thinking of you Friday when I realized I had to cook the same in 6 hours and hadn't even pondered a marinade or rub yet! I should've just taken my mom and Sarah to your house...I'm sure your family would've had something good for us.

BTW, I've been privileged enough to eat lamb kabobs that Ahmad made. He doesn't mess around. Outstanding flavor, fire control, and doneness. Maybe he'll be able to work some mutton onto the menu at his Irish pub! Might almost be worth a trip to Georgetown...

@afgman786 I was thinking of you Friday when I realized I had to cook the same in 6 hours and hadn't even pondered a marinade or rub yet! I should've just taken my mom and Sarah to your house...I'm sure your family would've had something good for us.

BTW, I've been privileged enough to eat lamb kabobs that Ahmad made. He doesn't mess around. Outstanding flavor, fire control, and doneness. Maybe he'll be able to work some mutton onto the menu at his Irish pub! Might almost be worth a trip to Georgetown...

You know where my house is.. What's 3 more people, we actually had some family friends over and there was a feast that Friday as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom