ONSC Chat (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wow stuff's getting weird now :)

Been cruising in the 40 on Hot Rod Power Tour.

Drove Winston to Clemson, Clemson to Atlanta, Atlanta to Clemson, then Clemson to Columbia so far.

So far the only Cruiser I’ve seen on power tour!

BBE8A69B-6A15-4762-BF99-02AEEAA9217A.jpeg

Been cruising in the 40 on Hot Rod Power Tour.

Drove Winston to Clemson, Clemson to Atlanta, Atlanta to Clemson, then Clemson to Columbia so far.

So far the only Cruiser I’ve seen on power tour!

View attachment 3348633
Cruisers and Power aren't things that go together most of the time ;)

Took the pup for a walk last night at a beach about 3 miles from the house. Been a hell of a work week was nice to take a small break. Glad we went nature was on display for sure.

Screenshot_20230624_123720.jpg
Screenshot_20230624_123744.jpg
Screenshot_20230624_123809.jpg
Screenshot_20230624_123828.jpg
Screenshot_20230624_123846.jpg

Last edited:
Pray for me guys, my mom has been hinting she wants to move in with us for the last few years since she turned 70. Andrea and her found a house they both love on 2 acres that is large enough for her to live with us and give her a space to call her own. So all or a sudden despite being stupid work busy i'm having to try and get my house on the market and sold.

Pray for me guys, my mom has been hinting she wants to move in with us for the last few years since she turned 70. Andrea and her found a house they both love on 2 acres that is large enough for her to live with us and give her a space to call her own. So all or a sudden despite being stupid work busy i'm having to try and get my house on the market and sold.
Well offer accepted...... lots of contingencies as we have to off load both our houses first hopefully it all goes through good. I think i've slept 2 hours since Sunday.

This will be our south facing window view and view from the back yard and second floor deck if it all goes to plan.

You're all invited to the cook out/house warming party and can camp in the yard.

1687976391158.png

Another one followed me home today….

Saw this 80 sitting under an awning at a drive-thru cigarette/beer place on the way home from Relic Run. It was only about 35 minutes from the house. Stopped to ask about it and the employee said it had been there for as long as she had been there. Long story short, since Relic Run I’ve been tracking down the owner who lives in Ethiopia most of the year, “chewed a lot of fat” with the guy, did a lot of culturally appropriate bluffing and bargaining, and finally paid for it and had it dropped at the shop today.

Mileage is a bit higher than I’d prefer, but it’s a 3x locked ‘97 he got for his wife in ‘98. Paint is all good (minus a fender flare or two), frame is immaculate, no signs of any rust anywhere, everything in the interior seems to work accept the power seat gear is busted (won’t adjust fwd/back). It’s been sitting at his buddy’s store since he moved from TN to GA, then back to Ethiopia (~3 yrs). I jumped it and had it running last week…sadly she wouldn’t start for me to move it into the shop. Spent 15 min troubleshooting easy stuff with no luck so I towed it in. I’ll let future me figure it out…

IMG_3214.jpeg

Nice score. Chewed wires? Maybe a nest in the air box? Likely old gas

Dude! The entire outfit, mullet wig and all. I’d order it. @JohnVee

House across from my new house just went up for sale. It has a large shop. Anyone want to move to WA and be neighbors?? Seller may even throw in the 40 series lol

I need some help from some tax savy folks.

I am considering getting out of my current business model and operating under the new name

The Church of Stan, where of course we worship the Land Cruiser, The 380SL and the LS. All donations would come from the flock for having their chariot anointed. Of course all things owned and donated monies are tax free. See any issues here?

I need some help from some tax savy folks.

I am considering getting out of my current business model and operating under the new name

The Church of Stan, where of course we worship the Land Cruiser, The 380SL and the LS. All donations would come from the flock for having their chariot anointed. Of course all things owned and donated monies are tax free. See any issues here?

I'm all for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom