ONSC Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn Partsouq. Anything left in your cart over night will be deleted the next time you open that window and it refreshes. Two days in a row. Glad I took a screen cap of the 34 items in my cart the second time.

This is my experience with them on Safari. Maybe other browsers would be better.
I’ve had a bunch of crap in my cart for months. Just went in today and it was still there.

I’ve had a bunch of crap in my cart for months. Just went in today and it was still there.
John's got the wife membership where it tries to stop him from spending money

^^^Yeah...tries.

Side note: Been up since 1:52am. House smells like paint because the contractor is FINALLY painting. I'm hoping for a good sleep tonight and expecting it to come soon. Just hoping I don't die from the fumes.

^^^Yeah...tries.

Side note: Been up since 1:52am. House smells like paint because the contractor is FINALLY painting. I'm hoping for a good sleep tonight and expecting it to come soon. Just hoping I don't die from the fumes.
FB_IMG_1615424942583.jpg

Its been an amazing 10 years and have met so many wonderful people. This is truly my second family and wouldn't change it for anything! Ready for the next 10!!

IMG_3697.jpg

Fluffy, light snow - so much better than the heavy, wet crap around the Great Lakes!!!!

Fluffy, light snow - so much better than the heavy, wet crap around the Great Lakes!!!!

Haha. This was the heavy wet snow for us...typical late season storm. Approximately 2 inches of rain equivalent... It SUCKED to shovel.

Beautiful! Looks like you live in a flying community? You have a plane?

Yep! Well spotted. No plane for me...really wanted the hanger for the garage space!

It is really fun though, our community is very active...lots of cool planes are always flying around.

Yeah, man. That ain't gonna be small. I think it's supposed to be ravaging @NC LX 's area today.
Yeah. Kids are out of school today. Basically a waiting game now. Helmets, flash lights, fuel, cash etc is prepared. kinda weird this is just normal for Alabama.

Yeah, man. That ain't gonna be small. I think it's supposed to be ravaging @NC LX 's area today.
Walked by the window to make a drink. Glanced out the window and didn’t remember living on a lake.

F26DCA81-38A6-4C55-908C-4B4734011CD6.jpeg

ABE35881-D406-45A7-A78F-05329C4FDE99.jpeg

542266A3-19B8-4880-9940-CE2966728728.jpeg

88A6DAE8-F362-42C5-819A-8E9A123F1005.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom