ONSC Chat (2 Viewers)

anyone want to live next to a yeti?

Guaranteed good beer and late night wrenching sessions. LOL

Come on @GarnerFJ40 you guys are used to packing and moving right?

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Damn Partsouq. Anything left in your cart over night will be deleted the next time you open that window and it refreshes. Two days in a row. Glad I took a screen cap of the 34 items in my cart the second time.

This is my experience with them on Safari. Maybe other browsers would be better.

FJ Noob

GOLD Star
Damn Partsouq. Anything left in your cart over night will be deleted the next time you open that window and it refreshes. Two days in a row. Glad I took a screen cap of the 34 items in my cart the second time.

This is my experience with them on Safari. Maybe other browsers would be better.

Or just be decisive and smash that ORDER button!

P.S.- while you're in there, order me a rear locker actuator.

RedHeadedStepChild

Proudly wearing my MC1R mutation!
SILVER Star

I’ve had a bunch of crap in my cart for months. Just went in today and it was still there.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
^^^Yeah...tries.

Side note: Been up since 1:52am. House smells like paint because the contractor is FINALLY painting. I'm hoping for a good sleep tonight and expecting it to come soon. Just hoping I don't die from the fumes.

^^^Yeah...tries.

Side note: Been up since 1:52am. House smells like paint because the contractor is FINALLY painting. I'm hoping for a good sleep tonight and expecting it to come soon. Just hoping I don't die from the fumes.
FB_IMG_1615424942583.jpg

Fluffy, light snow - so much better than the heavy, wet crap around the Great Lakes!!!!

Haha. This was the heavy wet snow for us...typical late season storm. Approximately 2 inches of rain equivalent... It SUCKED to shovel.

Beautiful! Looks like you live in a flying community? You have a plane?

Yep! Well spotted. No plane for me...really wanted the hanger for the garage space!

It is really fun though, our community is very active...lots of cool planes are always flying around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom