ONSC Chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nrsreogeoycibm0fdhor.jpg

https://jalopnik.com/the-toyota-land-cruiser-utility-is-the-basic-stripped-o-1825172161

This might be old news... But new to me, can't say that I wouldn't love to have one! Maybe I can get on a waiting list

Front grill looks like a Jeep with the vertical lines.

I went to start the Cruiser this morning and got nothing. Not even a click. Lifted the hood and found the positive terminal a little loose. I grabbed my 12mm and tightened it up. Tried starting again and nothing. No click. I grabbed my battery jumper but also decide to grab my voltmeter. Before hooking up the jumper, I checked voltage across the terminals and got a whimpy 1.38V. The battery is completely toast after less than a year. It's an Interstate from Costco, so I will pull it tomorrow and take it back for a fresh one.

I went to start the Cruiser this morning and got nothing. Not even a click. Lifted the hood and found the positive terminal a little loose. I grabbed my 12mm and tightened it up. Tried starting again and nothing. No click. I grabbed my battery jumper but also decide to grab my voltmeter. Before hooking up the jumper, I checked voltage across the terminals and got a whimpy 1.38V. The battery is completely toast after less than a year. It's an Interstate from Costco, so I will pull it tomorrow and take it back for a fresh one.
Last time the same happened to me was a sticky starter. Got a new battery, but also starter as it was draining it overnight

If it isn't the MTP interstate so if you can upgrade on a prorated one...... I had one of those in my cruiser for 6 years before I sold it. I believe it is still in there.

I’ll make you a cook Tercel shirt for $19.50.

Tell me whatcha want it to look like.

Had a dead tree (approx 20ft tall) come down during the storm and wondering if anyone can recommend a company or individual in the Charlotte area that can cut up and haul away. :cheers:

20180415_213151.jpg

@fj40z This is awesome! How many of us haven't stopped to look at a wall full of old pictures at the bait & tackle store or gas station? The color ones never did it for me. B&W for the win.

Absolutely! Way cool!!

I’ll make you a cook Tercel shirt for $19.50.

Tell me whatcha want it to look like.

Sounds good next time we’re hanging out we’ll go over the details.

LOL Man I have been wanting to buy that shirt for a while. Looks just like mine and everything, I just can’t bring myself to spend $40 on a T-shirt

Holy crap - didn't notice the price tag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom