Repro Toyota sticker for FJ40 rear sill - Now bulk sales only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my two! They won't even be model year correct for my rigs, don't care.

956515E7-94EF-4E8A-BC1C-AAEC4EBBC03E.jpeg
C7E145CD-F34C-4B35-BF8C-D81FAFBB3865.jpeg

Last one. PM sent.

If middlecalf passes, I'll take it.

A 5th batch is planned, will be ordered as soon as paid commitments for the minimum are received. ETA is 3 weeks or so, depending on how fast the initial advance payments come in.

Need just a couple more paid orders get this batch moving. If we don't meet the threshold by the end of next week (22nd or so), I will not proceed and will refund all advance payments.

A couple of the people who have indicated interest here have not responded. Still need a few more paid for before I can move forward. Be sure to spread the word to others.

Need one more to move forward with another batch. When that happens, there will be a few extra available as well.

Current price is close to the last batch, $27.50 for one, or $54 for two, including postage in US.

The 5th (and probably final) batch of these stickers is in production now. There are currently 8 available for purchase.

I seriously doubt that there will be a sixth batch. These are harder to sell off with each additional batch. I suspect the market for these is getting saturated. After all, the number of remaining '64-65 model year FJ40s is probably not all that great. Since I myself don't own one anymore either, it isn't worth the effort to sell these off.

So... get one (or more) now while you can. I'll give them a week or so here to sell, then past that I will likely sell them off on eBay.

Last edited:
The 5th (and probably final) batch of these stickers is in production now. There are currently 8 available for purchase.

I seriously doubt that there will be a sixth batch. These are harder to sell off with each additional batch. I suspect the market for these is getting saturated. After all, the number of remaining '64-65 model year FJ40s is probably not all that great. Since I myself don't own one anymore either, it isn't worth the effort to sell these off.

So... get one (or more) now while you can. I'll give them a week or so here to sell, then past that I will likely sell them off on eBay.
I'll take 2 if they're still avalable. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom