Repro Toyota sticker for FJ40 rear sill - Now bulk sales only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Second batch has been ordered. There are still some unsold. PM me if you are interested.

All are now sold.

Will keep track of interest to see if a 3rd batch is viable in the future. So if you are interested, make sure you let me know, even after these are all gone.

Bump for an awesome repro. I definitely want some of these. Hope more people do as well.

May be a possible new batch. Pricing being verified now. Will be similar terms to the last batch, will invoice via PayPal for delivery in 2-3 weeks. PM me if interested.

OK, I think I can do another small batch. The reflective material has gone up in price again (probably a tariff on Chinese stuff). So the new price would be $26 per sticker, plus $1 postage for the first 3, or $2 for 4-6.

If you want to one or more of these, let me know how many you want, and an email where I can send a PayPal invoice. (Paying by invoice simplifies refunds if something should happen and I can't follow through.) Once the pre-orders are all paid, allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Next batch in progress. Limited quantity will be available to ship in 2-3 weeks at $26 each plus minimal shipping. PM me if interested.

All of this batch are either sold or pending.

If you missed on this batch, be sure to let me know. As soon as the interest reaches the order threshold again, I'll do another.

Folks, the chances of another run happening are now significantly less than before. A Mud moderator or admin has deleted my threads for these in the normal classified areas, with the comment that a single thread in the Small Business Storefront is sufficient.

The problem with that is that the SBS is not sufficient. I started this project here, and did not get much response at all. I did not receive enough orders to proceed with these until I cross-posted in the normal classifieds. The SBS is not located with the other classifieds, and frankly gets very little traffic—most members don't even seem to know that it exists.

So limiting my posting on this to the SBS means there will probably not be enough visibility to find any more buyers.

I can't easily protest this move because the Alert I received about the deletion does not identify which moderator/admin did the deletion.

I'm sad it came to this, I think the product is still needed by some. But it is out of my control.

Suggestion: Edit your sig to include a line that says contact me for sill stickers.

:)

Thanks for the thought, @Rigger . I actually had a link to this thread in my sig for more than 5 months. Still didn't get much response until I posted in the normal classifieds.

Thing is, I don't make a lot of money on these. Hard to get rich selling $25 items. I guess I can try adding a link again, but perhaps I've over estimated how many old rigs that could used these still exist. Maybe the market is saturated now.

Seems odd that Racer 65 can have his unobtanium thread but you cannot have other threads. Maybe just start one in the busiest main forum area for 40-45s and or do like R aging M att and drop in comments in the What did you do this Week thread that talks about his working on some aspect of his products but doesn't sell them directly....

I agree that the small business area sucks for visibility.

Put me on the list for two stickers.

Got it. Need 2 more to hit go.
I’ll see if I can find that small thread I started in the tech section and bump it with a tech question :)

or do like R aging M att and drop in comments in the What did you do this Week thread that talks about his working on some aspect of his products but doesn't sell them directly....
With regard to Matt and his posts, he is a "Supporting Vendor" and has some leeway in self-promotion in the tech forums. I can't do that for these stickers. The Small Business level is the most affordable "Supporting Vendor" level, but it is $10/month. Again, the small amount of income I derive from these won't cover that as an on-going deal. I'm not really a small business, this is just a part of my hobby and offering something back to the community. It is not a profit center for me. So I'll keep it going here as I can, but I'm not going to sweat it too much if demand falls off and dies.

That said, we are really close to another small run.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom