Repro Toyota sticker for FJ40 rear sill - Now bulk sales only (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would take one; will PM you also.

The wait list has met the order threshold. I am verifying current materials cost for changes, once that is done I will be contacting those on the list for payment. There will be a few additional available beyond those reserved now for others.

Stay tuned!

4th batch confirmed. As normal, I will have a limited number available beyond the Wait List. Price will be $27 shipped for 1, or $53 shipped for a pair. PM me if to reserve and pay for some of these additional stickers.

4th batch production is started. Limited number still available, PM me for payment details.

Started around '64 model year, or early '63 builds. Mine had one, 5/63 build.

They used them until the rear emblems were added, apparently sometime in late '65 or '66.

Next batch should be here soon. Limited number available, PM me to get yours set reserved.

ETA early next week. Available to mail out Tuesday or Wednesday. Still a few (<10) not spoken for.

I don't need one but saw this and was curious. PM me if you want but being in the vinyl business now, isn't that $25 plus price a bit steep? I saw you said you weren't making much on these which makes me wonder what on earth you're having to pay for these. You should get these for not much per sq ft and they aren't very big. If you're paying $10ea that's too high.

Just a thought. Not trying to insult you, I promise. I'm in the small biz section too and understand trying to make a few bucks.

Okay. But isn't it reflective vinyl? I know that stuff is steep but still...

Well, the latest production run is on its way, ETA on Monday. There are - as of now - 5 still unsold.

Here's the deal - Yesterday I sold my FJ40, and it doesn't look like I'll be hanging about here much in the future. (Next project not likely to be a Toyota.) That means that this 4th batch is probably the last of these that I will make. Once these final stickers are gone I don't expect to do any more.

In other words - get one now while you can.

Last edited:
Well, the latest production run is on its way, ETA on Monday. There are - as of now - 5 still unsold.

Here's the deal - Yesterday I sold my FJ40, and it doesn't look like I'll be hanging about here much in the future. (Next project not likely to be a Toyota.) That means that this 4th batch is probably the last of these that I will make. Once these final stickers are gone I don't expect to do any more.

In other words - get one now while you can.
Awww, bummer man. Good luck with the next project!

I will take one .please PM me a price and adress -I have to sent you a check...is it 27,-$ ?Thanks,Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom