Toyota Land Cruiser Lexus LX470 full Heavy Duty Battery Wiring Cables Upgrade Kit (Big 3 Wiring Upgrade Kit) for 1998-2007 - For Sale (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For Sale is the Big 3 Upgrade for LC/LX 100 series SUV 98-07. Recommended upgrade for any vehicle that is going up in age as the Alternator cables, Ground cables may be corroded and this decreases their performance and reducing your vehicle's maximum electrical performance. This is a great battery cable update for the 100 series wagons.

This upgrade will help with improved all electrical wiring necessary for all your vehicle's electrical systems, from Starters, Alternator, to all electrical components needed to run the car properly. This upgrades is highly recommended when you move up from stock Alternator (80-100 Amp) to a higher Amperage Alternator (130-300 Amp). Additionally, this upgrade is vital when installing high amperage power draw equipment such as higher end car audio, audio amplifier, boom boxes, trail lights/LED's, recovery winches, 12/24v fridge and when adding 2nd battery 24v system.

Improper engine grounding can cause several failures that may appear to be mechanical issues, ranging from the engine not turning over, starter clicking, alternator/battery not charging properly, electric components acting up, or transmission not shifting properly.

These wires are specifically sized and designed to fit the 100 Series LC/LX model years 1998-2007
- This kit works for all stock OEM Toyota/Lexus battery terminals

- If you have different battery terminals this should work as well but you may need a different fuse and terminals

Mud pricing is $150 shipped.

Please ping me if you have any questions.

This kit is designed for one thing -

Increasing your vehicle electrical performance by minimize wire & terminal lug oxidation & corrosion

Specifications -
  • Kit includes 100% Copper wires that add and/or replace the following locations given below -
    • 1. Battery to Drivers Side Fender Ground Wire (Right side looking at the engine)
    • 2. Fender to Engine Ground Wire (Right side under the Battery, next to the fuel filter)
    • 3. Engine to Firewall Ground Wire
    • 4. Alternator to Battery Positive Wire
    • 5. 150Amp MRBF Fuse to install on Battery Positive Terminal
  • 1/0 AWG Wire Size 100% Copper Wire (Flexible and Durable) - Designed to take up to 600 Volts
    • More than 50% bigger than the standard OEM style cables (1/0 Gauge vs OEM 4 Gauge)
    • Resistant to abrasion, battery acid, diesel, engine coolant, engine oil, ethanol, gasoline, power-steering/transmission fluids,
    • Withstands Extreme temperatures (-50C (-58F) to 105C (221F))
    • 975/30 # conductor strands
  • High Quality Tinned Plated Copper Terminals Lugs
    • Hydraulic Pressed Terminal Lug Crimp - Crimped twice per Lug
    • Tinned Copper for high corrosive resistance to oxidation/corrosion to the elements
    • Lug are designed to increase surface area contact with terminals studs and to improve metal to metal contact and efficient heat dissipation
  • Marine Grade Heat Shrink (Glued Lined for increase water resistance)
  • PET Braided Sleeve Cover for added abrasion resistance (***Cable PET Color may change***)
  • Made in USA (With US and Imported components)
  • Wires specifically and sized to fit the 100 series Land Cruiser/LX470 (1998-2007)
  • All cables are clearly labeled and marked for ease of installation (please refer to installation guide)
  • This kit is designed to minimize wire & terminal lug oxidation & corrosion increasing your vehicle electrical performance
Installation -
Detailed Installation Instructions will be included via Document link
  • Keep existing Ground Wires in place and install the new ground wires over them as shown in the pictures.
  • Using the existing vehicle Grounding Wires bolts points shown with Red Arrows in the pictures to install the new Grounding wires
  • Use 10mm Socket to remove existing M6 bolts and clean the metal exposed area of any oxidization (Rust) of the vehicle metal surface
  • Clean the all Ground wire bolt area with wire brush or similar and ensure body metal is thoroughly cleaned before re-installing all Grounding wire
  • If available apply dielectric grease or battery terminal protector to prevent oxidation/corrosion around the GW bolt area
  • For Alternator Cable - Route it with the existing alternator cable and installed it with the MRBF fuse as shown in the pictures
  • 5-10 days after installed Recheck Ground Wire bolts are secure and have not come lose
  • Detailed Installation Instructions will be included via Document link
Price = $150 Shipped in US only at the movement (I am not sure about Alaska, Hawaii shipping so please ping me on that) (Also not sure how much international shipping cost so cannot ship out)

Please PM me for ordering and with any questions, suggestions or modifications. I make these on my spare time. I take my time make these cables and ensure these are the best quality cables made for your vehicle. I accept Zelle, PayPal, and Google Pay.

Before you order for customization and to ensure best possible fit for you LC/LX I will need the following information

1. Alternator Amps to pick correct fuse amp necessary for your installation
2. Do you have standard Toyota OEM Battery terminal?
3. Is there any other customization that is necessary (this may cost more depending on customization)
4. Please reference B3U-FULLSET-LCLX-100

Thanks

Look at my LX/LG Grounding Wire thread installation of Grounding cable locations and close up pictures - Link

Big 3 Upgrade Kit.jpg

20230617_154721.jpg
20230617_154737.jpg
20230617_154752.jpg
20230617_155742.jpg

increasing your vehicle electrical performance

Last edited:
Alternator Cable shown with MRBF fuse fixed on top of Battery Positive Terminal
20230617_145950.jpg
20230617_145928.jpg

Alternator Cable show attached to Alternator B+ stud
20230617_145835.jpg