Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@lumbee1 ^^^ Thought this was your regular deal to pass on to us? Slacker.
I will setup a reminder for myself to post the Discount Tire $100 off $400 special every March and October.

Bunch of stuff for sale - Cloth and Wheels are Sold

Still have this generator, now down to $3500 for club member - if you pick it up:

Honda EU7000iS Generator

One of these, still in packaging, $250, can bring to LR next week:

Quarter Panel Mount, 80 Series- right

ARB Bull Bumper for 80, still in wrap/cardboard - $850, can show you a pic of it wrapped up in storage, if wanted. Can bring to LR.

Last edited:
Bunch of stuff for sale:

Still have this generator, now down to $3500 for club member - if you pick it up:

Honda EU7000iS Generator

One of these, still in packaging, $250, can bring to LR next week:

Quarter Panel Mount, 80 Series- right

ARB Bull Bumper for 80, still in wrap/cardboard - $850, can show you a pic of it wrapped up in storage, if wanted. Can bring to LR.

Full set (all three rows) of brown cloth seats from a '94 FZJ (seat belts work with leather trucks). REALLY nice shape. $500 - you have to pick up - can possibly bring to LR for $550.

View attachment 1812727
View attachment 1812725 View attachment 1812726

REALLY clean 16" Tacoma wheels with like new center caps - Free if you pick up - $$ if you don't :)

View attachment 1812724

PM incoming on the seats and taco rims.

Got it ty :)

EDIT: These are all claimed now. See y’all at Logan’s Run.

I have one extra of these that I bought at Harris Teeter on summer clearance. Paid $12.94 each just because they were a steal. Uses 1lb propane canisters. Bought them mainly to pass them on to others for the same price. You pick up in Charlotte or I can bring to Logan’s Run or Xmas Party. I’m not shipping them.
View attachment 1808071

Last edited:
If anyone has plans to buy any 285 75 16 KO2s while they are having the sale, let me know. I bought 4, but need another for my spare.....so if anyone here only needs one we can split it. $608 for 4 KO2s....nice deal.

DiscountTireDirect via eBay is offering $100 Off $400+ on Tire or Wheel Purchases (Cooper, Bridgestone, Yokohama, Vogue, Goodyear, Dunlop & More) when you checkout with promo code PTIRES18. Shipping is free.

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research: Coupon can be used up to two times per eBay account. Limit one use per transaction (or cart) while supplies last. Offer valid through 11:59 PM PT on October 28, 2018.

Buy two tires and use the discount, and find a friend that will buy you the second pair.

Thats frustrating. The only tires offered in the 295's come in $8 below the $100 off discount for a pair. Looks like Ill be going with 285's

Thats frustrating. The only tires offered in the 295's come in $8 below the $100 off discount for a pair. Looks like Ill be going with 285's

Can you buy some fancy chrome valve stem/caps to get over the limit? Or does it have to be all tire price?

Can you buy some fancy chrome valve stem/caps to get over the limit? Or does it have to be all tire price?
Doesn't appear so. I was set on the 295 in the BFG A/T. But at this price point its hard to justify paying an extra $300 for a .5"

... who doesn't want an extra 1/2 inch...:censor: (insert joke here)

Anyone have a band saw? Bench/floor - no real preference other than something inexpensive to get started.

i Have one i could part with. HF unit and it may even have a new blade. Its not the straightest cutter, esp if you apply pressure but gravity cuts arent terrible. Depends on the level of precision needed.

If you buy 2 sets of the BF tires from the Discount Tire promo going on they will send you an invoice for all 4 tires....which also allows you to get a $70 prepaid card. So $200 off and then $70. Sweet deal!

If you buy 2 sets of the BF tires from the Discount Tire promo going on they will send you an invoice for all 4 tires....which also allows you to get a $70 prepaid card. So $200 off and then $70. Sweet deal!
Wish I had known, I didn't think that would be the case. I went down to Discount with the printout for 2 from Ebay and they pricematched themselves using that amount for 4. Taxes made it a little more, but I thought this was the only way to get the $70 rebate, which was still greater than the taxes. Dang it, thought I was being slick and Ebay still would have come out ahead. Still a good deal, and I get them installed tomorrow.

Wish I had known, I didn't think that would be the case. I went down to Discount with the printout for 2 from Ebay and they pricematched themselves using that amount for 4. Taxes made it a little more, but I thought this was the only way to get the $70 rebate, which was still greater than the taxes. Dang it, thought I was being slick and Ebay still would have come out ahead. Still a good deal, and I get them installed tomorrow.

Thanks for the tip of the printout. I am going to do that to see if I can buy the 5th tire at the discounted price.

Anyone seen a set of 33x10.50 km3s list3d on there? I've been keeping an eye out.

New 2TB SEAGATE SATA 3.5" HDD out of my new comp, for sale. No box, etc. $20. Can bring to LR.

20181020_130540.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom