Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My 1965 FJ40 is for sale again.

80's SBC 350 A/T
New fuel tank and plumbing
New stainless throttle cable by Ryan.
New FD cable by Ryan
Stainless headers and exhaust
New stock tires and rims
Body is in excellent shape. No rust anywhere that I can see.
Rust around windshield frame was fixed and hinges replaced and painted.
Little bit of rust that was underneath was removed, treated and painted last year.
All brakes are new. Rear drum/front disk (mini truck axle according to Ryan) New rotors and calipers.
Ryan did a knuckle rebuild with Terrain Tamer sweeps and Marlin heavy duty seals.
The thing will run 75+ on highway with no effort...just a loud whine because it still has a 3 spd t-case.
I've sunk 50K into the vehicle in the last 6 years.
Wife's cancer is back again and I just need to get rid of it.
Lots of other small things done...too many to list.
It is at OTRAMM right now having a few things done.
I'm asking 20k OBO

I'll post up some pictures tonight but I do not have pics of underneath since the cleanup/sealing/painting was done.

looking for a 16" spare wheel any shape someone reached out a while back lost the contact number I need to get a 16 for my 80 please any shape this is for a spare see you on the trails H, text me at 571-233-1303 thanks.

More Fall Crawl Deals!

FJ40 bumperettes, excellent condition - $60

Vintage Warn spotlights, one dead bulb - $20

Mystery gauges - $10

Hitch with 2" ball - $10

Matco pilot bearing puller - $20

4 foot Firestik CB antennae - $5

junk 1.jpg

junk 2.jpg

junk 3.jpg

junk 4.jpg

junk 5.jpg

Last edited:
My 1965 FJ40 is for sale again.

80's SBC 350 A/T
New fuel tank and plumbing
New stainless throttle cable by Ryan.
New FD cable by Ryan
Stainless headers and exhaust
New stock tires and rims
Body is in excellent shape. No rust anywhere that I can see.
Rust around windshield frame was fixed and hinges replaced and painted.
Little bit of rust that was underneath was removed, treated and painted last year.
All brakes are new. Rear drum/front disk (mini truck axle according to Ryan) New rotors and calipers.
Ryan did a knuckle rebuild with Terrain Tamer sweeps and Marlin heavy duty seals.
The thing will run 75+ on highway with no effort...just a loud whine because it still has a 3 spd t-case.
I've sunk 50K into the vehicle in the last 6 years.
Wife's cancer is back again and I just need to get rid of it.
Lots of other small things done...too many to list.
It is at OTRAMM right now having a few things done.
I'm asking 20k OBO

I'll post up some pictures tonight but I do not have pics of underneath since the cleanup/sealing/painting was done.
I have a customer looking. I will pass on the info.

Does anybody want to part with any .380ACP? Basic stuff and/or defense rounds are welcomed here.
@JohnVee I might have a handful of loose rounds laying around. Let me see what I can find.

And a pile of Matco metric wrenches. I like Matco's wrenches better than any other. Sizes are 15mm, 13 mm double box, 15mm 10th anniversary, 16mm, 16mm double box,15mm, 13mm, 11mm tenth anniversary, and a 9mm How about $40 for this setView attachment 2470753View attachment 2470754

Lastly some open end Snapon offbrand wrenches, sizes are ParX 11/16 x 3/4, Blue point 1/2" combo, Blue Point 12 x 13mm open end, Blue Point 3/8 combo, ParX 3/8 combo, Blue Point 5/16 x 3/8 open end, and a ParX 5/16 x 3/8 open end lets say $20 for this group.

View attachment 2470753View attachment 2470754View attachment 2470758View attachment 2470759

Probably best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net
Wrenches have been sold. Thanks!!!!

And a pile of Matco metric wrenches. I like Matco's wrenches better than any other. Sizes are 15mm, 13 mm double box, 15mm 10th anniversary, 16mm, 16mm double box,15mm, 13mm, 11mm tenth anniversary, and a 9mm How about $40 for this setView attachment 2470753View attachment 2470754

Lastly some open end Snapon offbrand wrenches, sizes are ParX 11/16 x 3/4, Blue point 1/2" combo, Blue Point 12 x 13mm open end, Blue Point 3/8 combo, ParX 3/8 combo, Blue Point 5/16 x 3/8 open end, and a ParX 5/16 x 3/8 open end lets say $20 for this group.

View attachment 2470753View attachment 2470754View attachment 2470758View attachment 2470759

Probably best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net
Wrenches have been sold. Thanks!!!!!

A pair of 4.10 third members from a 1970 FJ55 same as from a 40. Good shape, the truck they came from didn't appear to have been beat up off road. I can bring these to the Fall Crawl this week so shipping may not have to be considered. Price $125 each buy 'em both for $225. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net
Too late for delivery to FC my vehicle is already packed!!!!!

Anyone have a lead on an 80 series drivers seat belt assembly? I failed the VA safety inspection because mine is frayed and doesn't retract properly.

Anyone have a lead on an 80 series drivers seat belt assembly? I failed the VA safety inspection because mine is frayed and doesn't retract properly.

If you cant find any, try to send it over for repairs.

Last edited:
Looking for a upper hatch for my 1997 LX450, before hitting up the local junk yards hopefully Ill find one through the members. Dark emerald pearl would be a big plus lol

Just bought a 1987 FJ60 parts truck, 186K miles. Frame is bad but otherwise decent shape. I'll be selling a package of parts to install a stick shift trans in an FJ62. Included are the flywheel and bellhousing, transmission (with spacer) and split transfer case with complete linkage, both driveshafts, skid plate, crossmember, and pedal bucket. I believe the trans cover with shift boots is also there. This is everything you need except for an H55 to turn a 62 into a 5 speed stick shift monster (like Steve Oliff's). Price $800 Ask about sny other parts you might need. No tailgate or liftgate. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net

I have a fiberglass fj40 transmission hump cover for sale in Harrisonburg VA. Easy pickup up after you go wheeling on union springs road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom