Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a roller fairlead and a dis-assembled XD8000i winch that I would sell. Winch just needs a new sideplate, which can still be bought from Warn.

I also have a 15x8 white spoke wheel to get rid of. New never mounted.$30

It works otherwise? what do you want for it?
Yes. Just took apart because psaint was flaking. I don't know.... $200?

Let me know and I will pull it all together.

Are you coming to the Relic Run?

No I am not. Where in NOVA are you..?

For sale
5-
39-14.5-15 pitbull maddog tires on black pro comp steel wheels
85% thread left
1 has some sidewall damage so it won’t hold air.
$950 obo
Located in CT

I’m in Amissville, a suburb of Warrenton.

For sale:
H41-3speed tcase combo.
This was in my fj40 , its all complete and ready to go into your cruiser.
Milege unknown on the transmission. I had it in my 40 for over 10 years. T case bearings were replaced when installed with the h41.
$750 obo.
Located in CT

Anybody need jump seats for a 40? Hiding behind the knee wall in the second floor of my garage I found two pair. One set is for a later model FJ40 (with roll bar) decent shape $250 for the pair. The other set came from a 64 FJ40, upholstery is green and on the brittle side. But they are presentable. $200 for the pair. Can bring with me to the relic run or can get them to the Richmond area when I visit my daughter.

@b4wheeler @Pacer @76FJ40
B4wheeler, where are you located?
I can pick up the parts for Aaron and Bob. If they would like. I can deliver the Fairlead to the Relic Run. And possibly the winch to Aaron in May when I go to my parents. Or worst case it will ride around in my truck for a year like the saw did. :)

@b4wheeler @Pacer @76FJ40
B4wheeler, where are you located?
I can pick up the parts for Aaron and Bob. If they would like. I can deliver the Fairlead to the Relic Run. And possibly the winch to Aaron in May when I go to my parents. Or worst case it will ride around in my truck for a year like the saw did. :)

You da Man :cheers:

He's near Annapolis... which I think doesn't work too well for you logistically.

Anybody need jump seats for a 40? Hiding behind the knee wall in the second floor of my garage I found two pair. One set is for a later model FJ40 (with roll bar) decent shape $250 for the pair. The other set came from a 64 FJ40, upholstery is green and on the brittle side. But they are presentable. $200 for the pair. Can bring with me to the relic run or can get them to the Richmond area when I visit my daughter.
Put this in ONSC...I’m pretty sure there’s somebody looking.

If he comes over to DC/ NOVA I can hook up and get them from him.

Anyone know of a good source for a 6 Volt battery for a 1942 Ford GPW “Jeep”?
Specs for the one that’s in it now:
Part # 902
CCA 780
CA 940

C28C6168-311D-459A-854E-B219113A1042.jpeg

I think b4wheeler lives in Arlington or Alexandria.
He will post up soon and let us know.

B4wheeler lives near Annapolis....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom