Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread

b4wheeler

I have a roller fairlead and a dis-assembled XD8000i winch that I would sell. Winch just needs a new sideplate, which can still be bought from Warn.

Pacer

SILVER Star

I have a roller fairlead and a dis-assembled XD8000i winch that I would sell. Winch just needs a new sideplate, which can still be bought from Warn.
If 1MOA doesn't need this, I do.
Bob can have the fairlead and the winch will go on the Trekker.

plfj40

For sale
5-
39-14.5-15 pitbull maddog tires on black pro comp steel wheels
85% thread left
1 has some sidewall damage so it won’t hold air.
$950 obo
Located in CT

plfj40

For sale:
H41-3speed tcase combo.
This was in my fj40 , its all complete and ready to go into your cruiser.
Milege unknown on the transmission. I had it in my 40 for over 10 years. T case bearings were replaced when installed with the h41.
$750 obo.
Located in CT

shmukster

Anybody need jump seats for a 40? Hiding behind the knee wall in the second floor of my garage I found two pair. One set is for a later model FJ40 (with roll bar) decent shape $250 for the pair. The other set came from a 64 FJ40, upholstery is green and on the brittle side. But they are presentable. $200 for the pair. Can bring with me to the relic run or can get them to the Richmond area when I visit my daughter.

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star

@b4wheeler @Pacer @76FJ40
B4wheeler, where are you located?
I can pick up the parts for Aaron and Bob. If they would like. I can deliver the Fairlead to the Relic Run. And possibly the winch to Aaron in May when I go to my parents. Or worst case it will ride around in my truck for a year like the saw did. :)

Pacer

SILVER Star

@b4wheeler @Pacer @76FJ40
B4wheeler, where are you located?
I can pick up the parts for Aaron and Bob. If they would like. I can deliver the Fairlead to the Relic Run. And possibly the winch to Aaron in May when I go to my parents. Or worst case it will ride around in my truck for a year like the saw did. :)
You da Man :cheers:

He's near Annapolis... which I think doesn't work too well for you logistically.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Anybody need jump seats for a 40? Hiding behind the knee wall in the second floor of my garage I found two pair. One set is for a later model FJ40 (with roll bar) decent shape $250 for the pair. The other set came from a 64 FJ40, upholstery is green and on the brittle side. But they are presentable. $200 for the pair. Can bring with me to the relic run or can get them to the Richmond area when I visit my daughter.
Put this in ONSC...I’m pretty sure there’s somebody looking.

Top Bottom