Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you all. I figured this group would have old oil.

@macattack_ga I will look and see if I have a way to pull it out of a barrel.

I go throw around 2 gallons a day in my home made oil burner.

Thank you all. I figured this group would have old oil.

@macattack_ga I will look and see if I have a way to pull it out of a barrel.

I go throw around 2 gallons a day in my home made oil burner.
If you use a hand transfer pump to pull it out of a barrel be prepared to for it to be slowwwwww when it is cold. if you decide to use one pull the handle off and put a nut on it and use a drill with a socket to pump it

3360DFBB-E7CF-4C50-8BC3-8FF421DF894D.jpeg
Anybody know anything about this stock 100 in Gainesville? Sorry for the lack of pics, my gloved finger wasn’t good at actually registering all the pics I attempted.

Knuckles out disc brake setup from fj60. $150 - you will need to get new rotors and loaded calipers. If you have a drum brake cruiser, this will convert it to discs. It will all need to be cleaned up....pictures upon request

I can bring to the tech day on saturday Jan 25...

View attachment 1885114 Anybody know anything about this stock 100 in Gainesville? Sorry for the lack of pics, my gloved finger wasn’t good at actually registering all the pics I attempted.

why buy a peloton exercise bike when you can buy a 100 series? :)

Knuckles out disc brake setup from fj60. $150 - you will need to get new rotors and loaded calipers. If you have a drum brake cruiser, this will convert it to discs. It will all need to be cleaned up....pictures upon request

I can bring to the tech day on saturday Jan 25...

@matzell was looking for a front disc brake axle.

Good luck selling them but a guy I work with couldn’t hardly give his away when he changed wheels. I believe they were the same :meh:

Good luck selling them but a guy I work with couldn’t hardly give his away when he changed wheels. I believe they were the same :meh:

Yea, not surprised they aren’t selling like hot cakes. I harvested the tires (still had the spikes from manufacturing) and the price I paid was good even if I get $0. Still hoping to make something though lol.

I am gonna need a bigger drop hitch after the lift and tires (tires going on tomorrow). I will have a 2” drop hitch sans ball I can bring this weekend for a free cup of coffee. Also please let me know if anyone wants to see the 265 terra grapplers (16 inch rim diam). I can trailer them up.

How much drop do you need?

I'll check in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom